Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tori T.
Bowling Green, KY
These are my go to I need to get into all the little cracks sponges. The colors isn't so bad either! These are non abrasive and clean wonderfully. A very great vaule and I am able to keep them for a long time because I will wash them in the washer as they get used.
McKayla K.
These attracted me by their name. "Stay clean" has a ring to it, as I'm tired of stinky sponges. It lasted longer than most, but after awhile that same old smell came back. I would recommend this over most sponges, but it will still smell and food will still stick to it.
Jessica B.
Atwater, CA
This is such a great spong to use when doing dishes one side is effective when scrubbing grime and the other is soft so it doesn't scratch pans. This is very inexpensive and it does its job. I bought my sponges from Walmart and I'd highly recommend this to others.
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
I think the best product for sponges are the scotch brite! It's a little bit pricey but you really do pay for the quality of the product. Also it really take a way grease and stain when you wash dishes and pans. And it last very long time compare to other brands.
Caitlin K.
Waukesha , WI
This works well to scrub the dishes. I get it from target mostly, but also some grocery stores. No scent. Price is right for the product. I only buy this brand, and it is my go to sponge. Keep it up, guys.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
I really like the sponges they're super affective and last longer than other sponges. But I do like the new scotch bright towels instead because it doesn't hold as much bacteria and you can just throw in the wash whenever you like. I totally recommend trying them.
Beth S.
These little sponges are amazing! I never thought I would appreciate the non-stick feature but it is awesome! No more picking food particles out of the fibers. It rinses all the gunk right off. It does just as good as job scrubbing as a regular sponge too!
Melanie W.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
These are great sponges. I primarily use them in the kitchen because one side is a little softer. They are fairly inexpensive and last for a long time. They can be purchased just about anywhere. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a clean kitchen!
Tracey Y.
I like these because they are pretty cheap and I would say last a decent amount of time compared to how much I paid. I wouldn't argue with that. But I also like the color and they get the job done at hand so I also cannot argue with that. they dont smell though
Airah R.
Stamford, CT
Cleans well and lasts long. It doesn't scratch the plates or pans too much that it leaves marks. It lasts very long. One sponge lasts about 2-3 months with a lot of uses and washes.
Claire E.