Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jezrael M.
We're currently using one now and I don't think we will need another sponge! Super absorbent, makes detergent foamy and bubbly and cleans utensils easily.
My favorite sponges. I use one for my dishes. I use another one for my bathtub and shower. They are multi purpose and work really good. Not flimsy at all.
Nicole R.
Sentinel Butte, ND
These sponges make you notice how much cleaner your dishes and even counters get. They truest get dishes clean and it's great that they come in a six pack!
Allyson F.
Red Bluff, CA
Gets the job done. The scrub part stays attached to the sponge for a long time. It doesn't smell stale and icky. Cleans the dishes and counter tops well.
Ondrea M.
Phoenix, AZ
The sponges get the job done. The scrubber us tough enough to handle heavy duty caked on stuff. Just make sure you wring them free of water after using.
Rachel B.
Hammond, IN
These sponges last awhile if you keep them clean and santitized. It gets yucky dirty stuck on food off glasses and dishes. They are a fair price as well.
These are the best! This is what I buy most of the time for my dishes. They don't wear out to quickly and are easily sanitized by boiling or microwaving.
Rebecca H.
Edwardsville, IL
Love these sponges! Last longer than other brands and do not fall apart. Has a rough side for stuck on food and a soft sponge side to prevent scratching
Carmen R.
Charlotte, NC
I really like these. They clean well and last for multiple uses. One concern I have is wether or not they hold on the bacteria. But overall I like these.
Amanda Y.
I can use one of these sponges for months. It's just tough enough to get all my dishes clean, but soft enough that it won't scratch up on dishes or pots.
Claire E.