Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kymberly F.
Scotch brute sponge packs are always useful to have around. We like the prices and quality and the designs are fun to have laying near the sink too.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
I prefer these sponges over any other that I have tried so far. They are long lasting and really help to get the tough stuck on grime off my dishes.
alexis b.
Naugatuck, CT
I've found that this product actually lasts longer than other sponges I've used. However, it's still a sponge and I'd still rather use my dishwasher.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
My mom always buys scotch brite! And now i only buy it too..they actually work really well and you don't have to spend hours soaking and scrubbing!
Terri D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These are a great product. I never use any other sponges. They don't care they are just wonderful I recommend using this product a hundred percent
alicia s.
Apopka, FL
I've used this doing for years! The only one I use to clean my dishes! I usually throw them away after a few weeks in order to avoid it to smell.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Use this all the time one of my favorite sponges to wash dishes with and they last for a long time . I like that it has that one side to scrub .
Malloree H.
Alvord, TX
Love that these do not wear very easily, and help with tough grease spots. Very affordable as well. This is our favorite household cleaning item.
Evette M.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
The stay clean brand really does stay clean! I love the scotch brand of sponges and they always have so many different type of sponges for sale.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Sometimes you just need to go at it on a pan that your hubby used and left in the sink overnight! These do the trick with a little elbow grease.
Claire E.