Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
Very durable, lasts longer than any sponge I've used, doesn't get smelly right away. I purchase them at Smith's or Walmart, they're very reasonably priced.
Jezrael M.
We're currently using one now and I don't think we will need another sponge! Super absorbent, makes detergent foamy and bubbly and cleans utensils easily.
Samantha W.
Sardinia, OH
These do stay clean like the packaging says which is great but the scrubby part sucks. I don't know why but its just not as abrasive as the original green.
Nicole R.
Sentinel Butte, ND
These sponges make you notice how much cleaner your dishes and even counters get. They truest get dishes clean and it's great that they come in a six pack!
My favorite sponges. I use one for my dishes. I use another one for my bathtub and shower. They are multi purpose and work really good. Not flimsy at all.
Jocelyn F.
New York , NY
I always get the 2 pack because i use one to clean the counter and another one for the dishes. They are cheap and last a while i change them every 2 months
Megan P.
Lake City, FL
I grew up with my mom using these sponges in the house and as i got older i tried others. I just go back to what works and what's good. These are the best.
Rachel B.
Hammond, IN
These sponges last awhile if you keep them clean and santitized. It gets yucky dirty stuck on food off glasses and dishes. They are a fair price as well.
Allyson F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Gets the job done. The scrub part stays attached to the sponge for a long time. It doesn't smell stale and icky. Cleans the dishes and counter tops well.
Rebecca H.
Edwardsville, IL
Love these sponges! Last longer than other brands and do not fall apart. Has a rough side for stuck on food and a soft sponge side to prevent scratching
Claire E.