Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6)
My favorite sponges. I use one for my dishes. I use another one for my bathtub and shower. They are multi purpose and work really good. Not flimsy at all.
Jocelyn F.
I always get the 2 pack because i use one to clean the counter and another one for the dishes. They are cheap and last a while i change them every 2 months
Caro S.
Burlingame, CA
They look really delicated because of the color but really work. I buy a big one for difeerent purpose and I have good results. Good price for good clening
Caitlin G.
Killeen, TX
I swear by these! The packaging doesn't lie, nothing sticks to them! We have to replace them every two or three months depending on how we've been eating.
Ann L.
These have always been my go to sponge. Thay get everything off and are still general to dishes. They have the perfect curves to get every nook and cranny.
Samantha W.
Sardinia, OH
These do stay clean like the packaging says which is great but the scrubby part sucks. I don't know why but its just not as abrasive as the original green.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
A sponge is a sponge they say....
nope! this one actually last a little bit. yes sponges get nasty but this one holds up for those tough stains and grease
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
Very durable, lasts longer than any sponge I've used, doesn't get smelly right away. I purchase them at Smith's or Walmart, they're very reasonably priced.
Jezrael M.
We're currently using one now and I don't think we will need another sponge! Super absorbent, makes detergent foamy and bubbly and cleans utensils easily.
Megan P.
Lake City, FL
I grew up with my mom using these sponges in the house and as i got older i tried others. I just go back to what works and what's good. These are the best.
Claire E.