Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brie L.
Philadelphia, PA
They are okay, they start to smell unpleasant really quickly. I even ring all of the water out of them after using them, but even so they last maybe two weeks.
Kayla D.
Waynesville, IL
Love this sponge, stays clean even after scrubbing the toughest mess, doesn't smell when left out on the counter and scrubs very well without damaging my pans.
Rachel V.
Fort Worth
They are affordable and work well. I would recommend these to anyone. They work good on dishes, counters, appliances. They can be found in any grocery store.
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I love this ! When I wash my dishes, food doesn't get stick on the spounch. I can wash a plate with egg and after a cup, and the cup will not have egg crumbs
Melissa H.
Frankfort, KY
Loved these sponges in the past, however recently they have been falling apart after just a couple of uses, and the scrubber literally peels after once use.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
I use these sponges before I load the dishwasher to get any food stuck on bowels, plates, and silver. I love the sponges it doesn't take a lot of work to use
Alex K.
Works great but keeps the mildew smell quickly and for a long time. Even after cleaning it after every use it keeps the smell. But it does clean wonderfully!
Aislinn S.
Lexington, KY
I use these sponges on all of my dishes and they get them all clean without scratching the surface. I never worry whether my dishes have any residue on them!
Kasey K.
I like the stay clean scrubbers because they gently get food off of pans without getting food stuck in them, which will cause your sponges to go bad faster.
Caro S.
Burlingame, CA
They look really delicated because of the color but really work. I buy a big one for difeerent purpose and I have good results. Good price for good clening
Claire E.