Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kasey K.
I like the stay clean scrubbers because they gently get food off of pans without getting food stuck in them, which will cause your sponges to go bad faster.
Melissa H.
Frankfort, KY
Loved these sponges in the past, however recently they have been falling apart after just a couple of uses, and the scrubber literally peels after once use.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
A sponge is a sponge they say....
nope! this one actually last a little bit. yes sponges get nasty but this one holds up for those tough stains and grease
Samantha W.
Sardinia, OH
These do stay clean like the packaging says which is great but the scrubby part sucks. I don't know why but its just not as abrasive as the original green.
Megan P.
Lake City, FL
I grew up with my mom using these sponges in the house and as i got older i tried others. I just go back to what works and what's good. These are the best.
Ann L.
These have always been my go to sponge. Thay get everything off and are still general to dishes. They have the perfect curves to get every nook and cranny.
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
Very durable, lasts longer than any sponge I've used, doesn't get smelly right away. I purchase them at Smith's or Walmart, they're very reasonably priced.
Nicole R.
Sentinel Butte, ND
These sponges make you notice how much cleaner your dishes and even counters get. They truest get dishes clean and it's great that they come in a six pack!
Elizabeth H.
The color is what always grabs me with these sponges but I feel like the pad just rubs away and eventually it's just...gross. I would not buy these again.
My favorite sponges. I use one for my dishes. I use another one for my bathtub and shower. They are multi purpose and work really good. Not flimsy at all.
Claire E.