Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
My favorite go-to sponge. Perfect strength scrubby side and quality scotch brand spongey side. Resists smells and "gunkiness". Good quality reasonably priced.
Abrielle C.
Johnson City, TN
I like using sponges over dish towels just because its a lot easier to scrape food off. So i love using this brand because its not too expensive and works well
Sydney A.
I don't do the dishes, my husband does. He's not the best at putting the sponge in a dry place. This stays mold free longer than any other sponge we've owned.
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA
Great spinge. Use them for everything. The scouring side us abrasive, but not so abrasive as to damage the surface of my countertops, pots, or porcelain sinks.
Jackie G.
Alpharetta, GA
These are my go to sponges. They last a long time and are durable. I normally buy them at Kroger for a decent price. Can be washed in the dishwasher if needed.
Alex K.
Works great but keeps the mildew smell quickly and for a long time. Even after cleaning it after every use it keeps the smell. But it does clean wonderfully!
Kasey K.
I like the stay clean scrubbers because they gently get food off of pans without getting food stuck in them, which will cause your sponges to go bad faster.
Melissa H.
Frankfort, KY
Loved these sponges in the past, however recently they have been falling apart after just a couple of uses, and the scrubber literally peels after once use.
Rachel V.
Fort Worth
They are affordable and work well. I would recommend these to anyone. They work good on dishes, counters, appliances. They can be found in any grocery store.
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
I love this ! When I wash my dishes, food doesn't get stick on the spounch. I can wash a plate with egg and after a cup, and the cup will not have egg crumbs
Claire E.