Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

naomi c.
West Hempstead, NY
I buy severeal p acks, I keep one in the bathroom to help scrub the bath tub and keep my sink white. I then keep the other pack in the kitchen for dishes and pots
Trish C.
You can't go wrong with this. Good scrub sponge for your dishes. It makes more sense for me to purchase the pack of six because I was dishes every day, most of us do!
Sarah H.
It is a dish sponge...does its job in cleaning. Lasts a long time too so it is durable though I wouldn't recommend using past recommended due to bacteria buildup.
Rachel O.
I love the generic sponge that gets the job done from a quality brand. This sponge does not do anything particularly special but it works. The only thing I don't like is that this sponge gets your hands pretty dirty.
Catherine K.
These are good basic long-lasting sponges. They don't mildew easily and the yellow sponge does not disintegrate at all, like other inexpensive options. The green scrubber does wear down after awhile.
Toni c.
Cameron, NC
Works well and I love that they do not leave all the yucky food stuff embedded in the sponge washes off great and you can avoid the stinky sponges because they wash clean after use.
Sarah C.
Durham, NC
These work great. The scrub side works really well and together can clean all my pots and pans really well
Jessica C.
These sponges work wonderfully on cleaning my dishes. They are gentle enough to keep my dishes from being scratched but strong enough to get rid of tough grease
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
I would have to say I prefer the blue sponge scrub. This purple one didn't get much off and the tear and wear was much sooner. So no I wouldn't buy these again.
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA
Great spinge. Use them for everything. The scouring side us abrasive, but not so abrasive as to damage the surface of my countertops, pots, or porcelain sinks.
Claire E.