Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

naomi c.
West Hempstead, NY
I buy severeal p acks, I keep one in the bathroom to help scrub the bath tub and keep my sink white. I then keep the other pack in the kitchen for dishes and pots
Heather D.
Huntersville, NC
I uses sponges to clean pretty much most of my house. I like these sponges because they are durable, pretty inexpensive, and easy to find in the stores I frequent.
Arabia M.
Savannah, GA
I use Scotch Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges 2- Count all the time! They always get the job done, last long and are always convenient for whatever I need them for at the time!
Trish C.
You can't go wrong with this. Good scrub sponge for your dishes. It makes more sense for me to purchase the pack of six because I was dishes every day, most of us do!
Jessica C.
These sponges work wonderfully on cleaning my dishes. They are gentle enough to keep my dishes from being scratched but strong enough to get rid of tough grease
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
I would have to say I prefer the blue sponge scrub. This purple one didn't get much off and the tear and wear was much sooner. So no I wouldn't buy these again.
Abrielle C.
Chattanooga, TN
I like using sponges over dish towels just because its a lot easier to scrape food off. So i love using this brand because its not too expensive and works well
Yesenia g.
El Cajon , CA
Great sponge keeps all the food off the plate. Not so expensive which is good and I would always buy so many at once so I don't need run out when I have none.
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA
Great spinge. Use them for everything. The scouring side us abrasive, but not so abrasive as to damage the surface of my countertops, pots, or porcelain sinks.
Maria M.
Rialto, CA
These are good sponges wish they would last for ever! I don't know
Why but I get excited every time i use a new sponge :)!! This is a product you need at home !
Claire E.