Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lisa B.
Ventura, CA
Have tried many different brands of sponges but keep coming back to these! Long lasting, easy to clean, absorbent & doesn't damage my cookware... What else could you ask for?
Allison S.
I buy the scotch bride stay clean scrub sponge at Target. It is priced well and I find it lasts me a decent amount of time. It does not shred when I use it to scrub pots/pans.
Alisha M.
They're affordable and they get the job done. Usually if you buy in bulk they are pretty inexpensive and they're definitely worth the purchase. All I use to wash my dishes.
Nancy G.
Irving, TX
Very affordable and long lasting. I wash dishes with soap and spray Clorox just because I like the smell, and even with the Clorox the sponge has lasted more than 3 months.
Melissa M.
Hermitage, TN
I like there's more scrubby on these sponges. Very inexpensive so a great buy. I've used the green ones b4 but didn't care for them but the yellow/green color ones are good
This sponge is by far the best sponge I've bought. really strong when it comes to scrubbing off difficult food particles also doesn't hold a nasty smell like most sponges
Jamie R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love easy clean up and a good sponge with a good scrubber. Scotch Brite is amazing and rarely disappoints. I get mine when I find a good price because I am a bargain gal.
taelor n.
Fort Belvoir, VA
i wish this scrubber was harder its not strong at all the price is very very cheap which is a pro but the con is not hard enough and i really wouldnt call this a scrubber
Phyllis C.
Clermont, FL
An inexpensive way to be sure my kitchen and dishes remain easy to clean and sparkle. This sponge lasts much longer than other brands and the scrub side is a great plus.
VERONICA G.
El Paso, TX
My all time favorite multi-purpose sponge i use it on everything from my counters to my floors , i purchase it at my local target and i love it , i buy it over and over
Claire E.