Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
These sponges do a fantastic job cleaning dishes. They hold a lot of dish washing detergent and clean thoroughly. Also they clean up very nice by running them through the dishwasher
vanessa P.
Mission, TX
Love these cause you can scrub without having to worry if it will scratch your pans. Not too rough and good on my hands cause I tend to scratch and cut my hands with other sponges.
Devin P.
Great when washing dishes by hand, they tend to hold up well and not fall apart easily at all which is something I like and they are also easy to rinse off once your finished using
Morgan  W.
Im a college student so i use these all the time to clean my dorm! They work great and as long as you rinse them out and dry them fully they will last a long time and not get moldy!
Alie F.
Sarasota, FL
Wonderful sponge. It cleans difficult food traits on pots and dishes and it lasts for a really long time. It is also easy to dry which prevents bacteria from growing in the sponge.
N'Kashkia H.
Kansas City, MO
These work really well cleaning pots, pans, plates, glasses... They don't leave scratch marks but they get all the grime off. I use them to clean the tub, walls, sink, everything.
Lisa B.
Ventura, CA
Have tried many different brands of sponges but keep coming back to these! Long lasting, easy to clean, absorbent & doesn't damage my cookware... What else could you ask for?
Allison S.
I buy the scotch bride stay clean scrub sponge at Target. It is priced well and I find it lasts me a decent amount of time. It does not shred when I use it to scrub pots/pans.
Alisha M.
They're affordable and they get the job done. Usually if you buy in bulk they are pretty inexpensive and they're definitely worth the purchase. All I use to wash my dishes.
Melissa M.
Hermitage, TN
I like there's more scrubby on these sponges. Very inexpensive so a great buy. I've used the green ones b4 but didn't care for them but the yellow/green color ones are good
Claire E.