Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Stephanie S.
These are my favorite sponges! The stay clean side actually stays clean while still being effective at scrubbing. They don't fall apart like other sponges do. I will definitely keep buying these.
Amanda P.
Charleston, SC
These worked on for everyday use. They did tend to wear out rather quickly. Needed to be replaced after a couple of weeks. We don't have a dishwasher so we have to hand wash all of our dishes.
Chelsey R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The upside of this product is that like advertised, the eggs don't get all stuck in your sponge. However, I just don't feel like it scrubs and cleans the way other Scotch-Brite products do
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I like these sponges because they clean well and they don't hold any odors. I like that one side can be used to scrub while the other side can be used for more delicate cleaning. The best of both works. Heavy duty or light duty. This is one sponge that I would recommend.
Alyssa R.
I will always use Scotch-Brite until I die! It's perfect and I love it, it never fails me! Gets the hard to get food off and it's easy on dishes and won't scratch them up and doesn't have that nasty mildew scent most sponges get.
Nichol S.
Culver, IN
We use nothing but Scotch-Brite to wash our dishes. As a matter of fact, we have sponges designated for many different chores in the house! Would love to see different colors to help me keep track Scotch-Brite! Hint hint lol
M C J.
Huntersville, NC
Love my sponges. They help with hands on scrubbing and getting into those hard to reach places. The scrubby side is great for getting off stuck on gunk. Can't imagine life without them.
Cindy T.
Port Saint Lucie
The only brand of scrubbing sponges that we use. They last a long time, don't fall apart, and clean pots and pans really well. You can throw them in the dishwasher to clean them as well.
Jennifer G.
Vancouver, WA
These sponges work great and I currently have them in my kitchen. I love that they don't get filled with food debris and gunk. They clean easily and get ask my pots and push very clean.
Destiny S.
Cupertino, CA
I have been using Scotch sponges for many years, they seem to stay fresh longer than other and are very durable. The cost for these sponges is affordable and I will continue to use them
Claire E.