Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Alyssa R.
I will always use Scotch-Brite until I die! It's perfect and I love it, it never fails me! Gets the hard to get food off and it's easy on dishes and won't scratch them up and doesn't have that nasty mildew scent most sponges get.
Chelsey R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The upside of this product is that like advertised, the eggs don't get all stuck in your sponge. However, I just don't feel like it scrubs and cleans the way other Scotch-Brite products do
Jennifer G.
Vancouver, WA
These sponges work great and I currently have them in my kitchen. I love that they don't get filled with food debris and gunk. They clean easily and get ask my pots and push very clean.
Destiny S.
Cupertino, CA
I have been using Scotch sponges for many years, they seem to stay fresh longer than other and are very durable. The cost for these sponges is affordable and I will continue to use them
M C J.
Huntersville, NC
Love my sponges. They help with hands on scrubbing and getting into those hard to reach places. The scrubby side is great for getting off stuck on gunk. Can't imagine life without them.
Jasmine M.
Savona, NY
My boyfriend does our dishes way more often than I do, but he absolutely swears by these sponges. If I get something different he gets so upset, because "nothing works as good as these".
Cindy T.
Port Saint Lucie
The only brand of scrubbing sponges that we use. They last a long time, don't fall apart, and clean pots and pans really well. You can throw them in the dishwasher to clean them as well.
Carly P.
I love the color first and foremost! I like a sponge that is soft on one side for my delicate pieces that I wash (wine glasses) and rough on the other for the tough work (baked ziti).
It works on taking off all the grease on plates and left over food. I bought mine at target and I'd say the pros is it actually works with oily dishes. Cons is the soap absorbs quick.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH
Works like a sponge. Like any other sponge out there but it doesn't rip or tear even with harsh use. It also can be used several times, month or more without any smells coming off it.
Claire E.