Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Alana J.
I think scotch bright has great sponges. They work well in cleaning dishes and last a long time. My complaint is how stinky they get no matter if you ring them out. Opportunity for iimprovement there.
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
I used these on a regular basis to keep my stainless steel sink clean. They are reasonably priced and a good value for such a good quality product. They are also excellent to scrub those hard to clean pots and pans. I buy them at Walmart and will buy again.
Zoe W.
Ithaca, NY
I don't really like these sponges to be honest. They fell apart within a few weeks of being used. I bought them from target and they were really cheap and I wouldn't recommend them to other people
Adelyn L.
Love the color and cleans dishes well.

It definitely gets the residue off a lot better than the industry knockoffs.

Price to value wise, I would buy again but I think they can be a little cheaper.
Annabelle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
These don't neccesarily scrub as well but they do stay cleaner.
They also don't seem to gather any mildew type smell, which is also very reassuring.
It's worth letting the dishes soak a bit longer
Margaret S.
These last me a couple months. I like how it comes with a scrub side and the soft side. I have use these for so long because it's not expensive and it last long.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA
Product works as well as you would expect a sponge to work. Has a good value. I use it for dishes so the scent doesn't matter much. Bought at Walmart. Will buy again and recommend to others as well.
Stephanie S.
These are my favorite sponges! The stay clean side actually stays clean while still being effective at scrubbing. They don't fall apart like other sponges do. I will definitely keep buying these.
Amanda P.
Charleston, SC
These worked on for everyday use. They did tend to wear out rather quickly. Needed to be replaced after a couple of weeks. We don't have a dishwasher so we have to hand wash all of our dishes.
Alyssa R.
I will always use Scotch-Brite until I die! It's perfect and I love it, it never fails me! Gets the hard to get food off and it's easy on dishes and won't scratch them up and doesn't have that nasty mildew scent most sponges get.
Claire E.