Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Debra M.
Bradenton, FL
I have tried many other scrubbers and none compare to the price and qualty I get from these sponges. I have used them for years and usually buy in bulk when I can so I never run out when a new one is needed.
Dayna S.
Swisher, IA
Scotch Brite scrub sponges are the best! They last longer than any other brand I've tried. They can be washed in dishwasher too. I have never been let down with this brand. The sponge lasts for a long time.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
I use these everyday and love them though they don't last as long as I would care for them to. They get the job done though and come in cute designs sometimes. Great prices as well. Definitely buying again.
Susan G.
Columbus, GA
Use this daily when doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Strong enough to tackle the big jobs but gentle enough not to scratch any items you are cleaning. They are long lasting and quite affordable.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
These sponges are great! I got them at Target and I really love them. My dog threw up and I cleaned it with these. It was great, because it only took one swipe to get it all absorbed. Thanks scotch-brite!
Cynthia A.
One of the worst sponges I've used, it claims that nothing will stick to it but it's the opposite it gets so slimey after a few days because the food gets stuck to it for the price I would've expected something better
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
Great product for the price. It is just like any normal sponge but I find it deteriorates less fast then other sponges. Wish these came in bulk, but otherwise they are effective and gets the kid done.
Aileen T.
Lebanon, KY
I used these on a regular basis to keep my stainless steel sink clean. They are reasonably priced and a good value for such a good quality product. They are also excellent to scrub those hard to clean pots and pans. I buy them at Walmart and will buy again.
Taylor R.
Greenwood, SC
These sponges do a great job of getting my dishes sparkling clean. One side is great for scrubbing the tough messes, and the other side is great to help keep my non-stick pans safe and not scratched.
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
I'm pretty neutral about these. They work well and are affordable. I can find them just about anywhere. I'm not sure that the stay clean is good for scrubbing. I have to use a separate sponge for that:(
Claire E.