Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

mary t.
Portales, NM
These are my go  to sponges for my dishes. They are tough but they don't scratch my pans of anything. They are a great value for the price. They don't fall apart easily and they last quite awhile. I purchased them at Walmart for a really decent price. I will continue to buy these sponges
Mallory C.
Petaluma, CA
Favorite go to sponges and pretty much the only ones I buy. I love hand washing and don't like to use my dishwasher to often so these are great for getting dishes clean and I just throw them away and get another one.
Keri E.
Bethesda, MD
Perfect! Been using this product since I would pick up a plate. I like that 1 side is for scrubbing the other side and the other is soft! I sometimes flip the sponge on the "soft side" and use that to wipe the counter as well! 2 in 1 deal! I would continue to recommend this to others.
Deneshia M.
Charlotte, NC
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrubbies are the best. They work well in the kitchen, bathroom, and can be used to scurb up harsh stains from the floor. I usually buy this inexpensive product from Family Dollar or the Dollar Tree. This product is one of my 'must have' cleaning supplies
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
These sponges start out great and are really good at getting off grime! I wish they lasted a little longer because I can tear them up quickly! They are a great product though, they just don't last long!
Aliya C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I think I might love it because it's my favorite color, joking but no really. It's great that it really does scrub well. A lot with tough grease and all sticky, or something burned, don't worry this will get it off. Get it any supermarket, pharmacy or department store near you.
Hannah V.
Bedford, NH
These were Not very effective. I have used better sponges that are more durable. Won't be purchasing again, as they have better products. They did have a good scent, and were purchased at target.
Kelly C.
Lake Station, IN
This is my go to sponge since I know they can get germy. The scrubber is not as rough as the others so stuck on food may need an extra hand with one of their heavy duty ones. I will throw it in the dishwasher once a week to help keep it clean and this sponge holds up well.
Allison M.
Scotch Bite stay clean sponges work the best on dirty pots and pans.  Especially after cooking all day long you want something that is going to last and clean every inch of grease off of your pans.  I would recommend this product to others and will continue to use.
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
The are cheap sponges I get at a local drugstore. They do an ok job cleaning the regular dish load, however if it's a heavier duty job - they are not that great. They also go out of commission way too quickly, so I end up buying many more than I would have liked to.
Claire E.