Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Danielle N.
San Pedro, CA
I love these sponges because no gooey or grimey foods stick to the abrasive side of the sponge. Eggs are the worst, and they are no problem for this sponge. Falls right off.
Tracey H.
Fishers
Nice to have around. They clean well and leave the mess behind. No sticking on my spence and me trying to clean it up. Does the job like it is designed to do. I love these.
Ericka D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely adore these sponges. There are pretty big, I cut them in half with a pair of scissors so they last twice as long. Keeps its shape and firmness for a while too!
Amy L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These sponges work well. However they don't last a super long time when continuously faced with serious scrubbing jobs. They are great for dishwashing and general cleaning.
Autumn B.
Springdale, AR
This product is one of my preferred sponges. Food does not get stuck in the scrubber like traditional sponges. The scrubber does wear out faster than a traditional sponge.
Erica G.
Salem, OR
A good, long lasting sponge. Has a soft side for gently wiping off junk from your dishes and a harder more abrasive side for scrubbing the harder to get off junk. Though I'd still recommend soaking dishes before scrubbing them.
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
These are the perfect sponges for cleaning. With one side that doesn't scratch and another that has the perfect amount of abrasiveness to it, I am able to get all the stuck on food off and not leave any scratches and damages.
KATHLEEN M.
Albuquerque, NM
Use these daily and would highly recommend. I have tried cheaper brands which end up falling apart and tend to smell after s couple uses. Highly recommend these sponges.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried using the sponges that claim they don't get messes stuck in them.. But I keep going back to these sponges because they are so much more durable. And it is not hard to get things like eggs out of the sponges anyway.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the sponge that I use regularly because it helps me get all of the tough grime that sticks to my dishes. I usually buy this product from Target or Walmart. This sponge is a great value and lasts for a pretty long time.
Claire E.