Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
I use this because honestly I save so much money on dish soap by not having to pour it on everything I use. And it saves you so much to buy them in bulk packs of 6
I like how it easily get the grime off of my dishes so that the come out of my dishwasher squeaky clean. I got these at my local Target and they were very inexpensive, which was another plus. I would repurchase.
Amado J.
I have used other sponges but these have been the best. They last longer than most and are very durable. They don't break easily and they don't scratch stainless steal pots and pans like others do in my experience.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
I hand wash all of my dishes and i believe this isy favorite sponge yet. It cleans the dishes without scrubbing too hard, but does not scratch up all of my dishes.
Taha A.
West Palm Bch, FL
These sponges last you a long time! They do a good job getting the debris and any sauces you might have on your plate. This product can be found from large stores such as Walmart to the small convenience store around the corner!
Dayna S.
Swisher, IA
Scotch Brite scrub sponges are the best! They last longer than any other brand I've tried. They can be washed in dishwasher too. I have never been let down with this brand. The sponge lasts for a long time.
Debra M.
Bradenton, FL
I have tried many other scrubbers and none compare to the price and qualty I get from these sponges. I have used them for years and usually buy in bulk when I can so I never run out when a new one is needed.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
These sponges are great! I got them at Target and I really love them. My dog threw up and I cleaned it with these. It was great, because it only took one swipe to get it all absorbed. Thanks scotch-brite!
Susan G.
Columbus, GA
Use this daily when doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Strong enough to tackle the big jobs but gentle enough not to scratch any items you are cleaning. They are long lasting and quite affordable.
Taylor R.
Greenwood, SC
These sponges do a great job of getting my dishes sparkling clean. One side is great for scrubbing the tough messes, and the other side is great to help keep my non-stick pans safe and not scratched.
Claire E.