Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Yalitza T.
These are my favorite sponges ever! I have never found another sponge like this one that doesn't get smelly after a while or dirty. I usually purchase these at HEB, I highly recommend. This is an amazing cleaning sponge!
Crystal G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use these all the time when I go up to our property in the mountains .they are a bright yellow so they don't get lost easy .they are strong and durable .they clean everything from the dishes to wiping inside the camper.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
I got to try these sponges as a sample with some dish soap and I have yet to buy another sponge! They last longer than your average sponge because they're so durable!
William J.
Bessemer, AL
I can't say enough about Scotch-Brute Sponges they clean just about everything I wash. They are a great value for your money.has a very pleasant smell. Will not hurt your delicate dishes. No cons. I buy them all the time.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This is a good quality sponge that stays in tact for a long time and holds up through all the grit and grime. It scrubs well and cleans even tough messes. Overall a good value and I will keep buying this when I need to replace it.
Kelly H.
Troy, NY
These are my favorite go to sponges. I love them and buy them in bulk whenever I see them in large packages. I love that they have the scrubber on one side, which I find is effective but not to harsh to scratch things.
Genesis L.
El Paso
I like using this on my pans it really helps get the job done. I must say that they do run through pretty fast and they don't last long but I like them. They're not flimsy like other ones similar to then that I've tried.
Emma W.
Really was delighted with this product that I found at my local target store!!! The product smelled great and worked really efficiently to help with cleaning. Would purchase this product again and would recommend to friends!
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Great sponges. Sponges aren't my favorite thing to use though because I feel like they carry more bacteria. If I do use sponges, I put them in the microwave for a split second to kill the germs. I know it sounds weird, but it really does help. Lol.
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
I like these sponges because they are a little more scratchy and get food off of your dishes much easier than a traditional sponge. I buy these at Walmart & they are reasonably priced. I would recommend these to others.
Claire E.