Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ericka D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely adore these sponges. There are pretty big, I cut them in half with a pair of scissors so they last twice as long. Keeps its shape and firmness for a while too!
Amy L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These sponges work well. However they don't last a super long time when continuously faced with serious scrubbing jobs. They are great for dishwashing and general cleaning.
Tracey H.
Fishers
Nice to have around. They clean well and leave the mess behind. No sticking on my spence and me trying to clean it up. Does the job like it is designed to do. I love these.
Autumn B.
Springdale, AR
This product is one of my preferred sponges. Food does not get stuck in the scrubber like traditional sponges. The scrubber does wear out faster than a traditional sponge.
Erica G.
Salem, OR
A good, long lasting sponge. Has a soft side for gently wiping off junk from your dishes and a harder more abrasive side for scrubbing the harder to get off junk. Though I'd still recommend soaking dishes before scrubbing them.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
Use these daily and would highly recommend. I have tried cheaper brands which end up falling apart and tend to smell after s couple uses. Highly recommend these sponges.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried using the sponges that claim they don't get messes stuck in them.. But I keep going back to these sponges because they are so much more durable. And it is not hard to get things like eggs out of the sponges anyway.
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the sponge that I use regularly because it helps me get all of the tough grime that sticks to my dishes. I usually buy this product from Target or Walmart. This sponge is a great value and lasts for a pretty long time.
Mandy G.
Scotch brite sponges always get the job done! And at the price it doesn't break the bank to replace them often, which of course you need to with sponges. Great product!
Genesis L.
El Paso
I like using this on my pans it really helps get the job done. I must say that they do run through pretty fast and they don't last long but I like them. They're not flimsy like other ones similar to then that I've tried.
Claire E.