Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kristen S.
Brockton, MA
Love these sponges!! Theyre durable and nice and soft! Theyre definitely my go-tos! Ive used other sponges in the past trying to save a little money and really for the small amount you save, its totally worth a few more cents to get these!
Danielle N.
San Pedro, CA
I love these sponges because no gooey or grimey foods stick to the abrasive side of the sponge. Eggs are the worst, and they are no problem for this sponge. Falls right off.
Ruth O.
Albuquerque, NM
Scotch brite pads are my favorite sponges to use for cleaning my pots and pans. They don't fall apart and last a long time. I love the scouring side to scrub of any stuck on food. They stay fresh smelling longer than other brands too.
Autumn B.
Springdale, AR
This product is one of my preferred sponges. Food does not get stuck in the scrubber like traditional sponges. The scrubber does wear out faster than a traditional sponge.
Amy L.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These sponges work well. However they don't last a super long time when continuously faced with serious scrubbing jobs. They are great for dishwashing and general cleaning.
Tracey H.
Fishers
Nice to have around. They clean well and leave the mess behind. No sticking on my spence and me trying to clean it up. Does the job like it is designed to do. I love these.
Ericka D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely adore these sponges. There are pretty big, I cut them in half with a pair of scissors so they last twice as long. Keeps its shape and firmness for a while too!
Erica G.
Salem, OR
A good, long lasting sponge. Has a soft side for gently wiping off junk from your dishes and a harder more abrasive side for scrubbing the harder to get off junk. Though I'd still recommend soaking dishes before scrubbing them.
KATHLEEN M.
El Paso, TX
Use these daily and would highly recommend. I have tried cheaper brands which end up falling apart and tend to smell after s couple uses. Highly recommend these sponges.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have tried using the sponges that claim they don't get messes stuck in them.. But I keep going back to these sponges because they are so much more durable. And it is not hard to get things like eggs out of the sponges anyway.
Claire E.