Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great sponges! The scrubber side is really rough, but it works well on pans and dishes. I like that the two sides don't separate after a few uses, like cheaper brands of sponges. They stay fairly clean for a good while--maybe a couple of weeks.
Patricia W.
These sponges are some of the most affordable and they are very durable. They work for very tough jobs in the non scouring side works well even on our sensitive granite countertops.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are my favorite sponges!! It takes a lot for them to fall apart and they do an amazing job at cleaning my dirty dishes and countertops. They're also a great price and value!!
Abby B.
I received these as a sample before and it made me want to go out and buy them! I love the shape and feel of these and the scrub side really gets the grime off dishes and appliances
Christina D.
Rock Tavern, NY
I swear by the Scotch Brite stay clean scrub sponge. These sponges always keep my plates and pots scratch free while cleaning perfectly. They are appropriately priced and you can usually find a coupon. I would recommend these to my friends.
Saribelys A.
Doral, FL
THe sponge is really good for cleaning almos everything, the best part of using an sponge is that his doesn't hurt your hands because of the scratchy surface or regular dishwashing stuffts
Madeline M.
Huntsville, AL
Scotch sponges help us with all of our cleaning needs with leaving scratches that other brands leave. They last longer without having to be thrown out, and are heavy duty. I have never had a sponge fall apart like I have with other brands.
Breanna K.
Rochester, NH
I love the shape of these sponges. It helps get into the little nooks and corners. The scrubber is pretty heavy duty for a regular sponge and does a great job on pots and pans.
Melisa F.
Holdenville , OK
These sponges are the best for their price, not only that ,they really clean up any mess and when washing the dishes,they get all the grime off of the plates,pots and pans etc.
Caroline D.
Fleetwood, PA
These are about the only sponges I use. I can't stand when food particles get stuck in the sponge, YUCK! Even when cleaning peanut butter or eggs off of a container it rinses clean. I have a small stockpile and but whenever they're on sale
Claire E.