Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
Love these sponges! With proper care, they last forever and work so well! I love the scrubby part and I love that it comes with more than one in the bag. This definitely works for me and i would totally recommend this to others, especially for dishwashing!
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
These are the typical sponges I always buy. The price tag is friendly. They are great at breaking up dirt, grime or food on dishes and they last a pretty long time. They are really a great product.
Sade B.
Cedar Falls, IA
I am the primary dish care product buyer in my household. I find these to be a quality sponge. Good scrub but not the most durable. If you have heavily soiled dishes these sponges will not be useful after. Things like melted cheese really gum up the works
Janice V.
I've been using the other Scotch-Brite pads with the green scrubbie surface for many years and Loved Them! They never scratched my pots or pans - as a matter of fact, that was the reason I started using them instead of steel wool or other abrasive pads.
Zamena I.
Fairfax, VA
How I love this purple scotch brite sponge! It makes my life easier to clean the toilet without worrying of scratching. Able to hold the dust when its damp and wont leave so much water stain. I wish they came in big batches because they wear-up quickly
Shauna W.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product for all my hand wash kitchenware. The sponge cleans well without being too abrasive. Other brands have been too strong and taken a coating or pain off of pots and pans while Scotch-Brite just cleans the mess without damaging anything.
Chieko O.
Los Gatos, CA
Scotch-Brite has been a family staple for years. Sometimes I cut them in fours so I could wash wine cups, mugs, etc easily. They last for such a long time, I do not need to repurchase these for months! Absolutely amazing and I hope they don't change.
Larkin F.
Knoxville, TN
These are my go-to sponges for my sink! They are durable and easy to clean, and they last me for at least 2 months! The rougher side is good for gently cleaning away tough spots of food, while the sponge side is the best for general dish cleaning. I have used these for about a year now and I will never buy another sponge!
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Why are sponges so fun when they are pink and purple? These sponges can be bought anywhere from Walmart to the grocery store, i bet the dollar store even has them. They are a great brand and help get my dirty dishes clean. I would recommend to others.
Julie G.
Great go to sponges. They're perfect for washing dishes, scrubbing the tub or any quick clean ups. Plus, they're not expensive so I don't feel bad tossing them after a messy situation.
Claire E.