Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

La K.
Minneapolis, MN
Love how there two side sponge. One side for soft an other side that allow you to scrub hard pieces dirty that stuck on the plate or pan. You can buy this produce about drug store. You can even buy it two or four pack to try . I recommend it to others.
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
Love these sponges! With proper care, they last forever and work so well! I love the scrubby part and I love that it comes with more than one in the bag. This definitely works for me and i would totally recommend this to others, especially for dishwashing!
Shauna W.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product for all my hand wash kitchenware. The sponge cleans well without being too abrasive. Other brands have been too strong and taken a coating or pain off of pots and pans while Scotch-Brite just cleans the mess without damaging anything.
Janice V.
I've been using the other Scotch-Brite pads with the green scrubbie surface for many years and Loved Them! They never scratched my pots or pans - as a matter of fact, that was the reason I started using them instead of steel wool or other abrasive pads.
Sade B.
Cedar Falls, IA
I am the primary dish care product buyer in my household. I find these to be a quality sponge. Good scrub but not the most durable. If you have heavily soiled dishes these sponges will not be useful after. Things like melted cheese really gum up the works
Larkin F.
Knoxville, TN
These are my go-to sponges for my sink! They are durable and easy to clean, and they last me for at least 2 months! The rougher side is good for gently cleaning away tough spots of food, while the sponge side is the best for general dish cleaning. I have used these for about a year now and I will never buy another sponge!
Chieko O.
Los Gatos, CA
Scotch-Brite has been a family staple for years. Sometimes I cut them in fours so I could wash wine cups, mugs, etc easily. They last for such a long time, I do not need to repurchase these for months! Absolutely amazing and I hope they don't change.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Why are sponges so fun when they are pink and purple? These sponges can be bought anywhere from Walmart to the grocery store, i bet the dollar store even has them. They are a great brand and help get my dirty dishes clean. I would recommend to others.
Julie G.
Great go to sponges. They're perfect for washing dishes, scrubbing the tub or any quick clean ups. Plus, they're not expensive so I don't feel bad tossing them after a messy situation.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are my favorite sponges!! It takes a lot for them to fall apart and they do an amazing job at cleaning my dirty dishes and countertops. They're also a great price and value!!
Claire E.