Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Hannah S.
Very durable and easy to handle. its gross how the food just sticks there ALL DAY LONG without being wrung out or cleaned. I purchased these at target and they are nicely priced. Especially because it comes in a pack of six. I would definitely buy this again!
Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
These sponges work very good when washing your dishes. The scrub side really does get off whatever is stuck to your dishes. They are affordable and I will definitely repurchase them again.
Evan K.
Fraser, MI
It's a great sponge! I only get sponges with abrasive sides to get all the hard to get gunk off- and this sponge did not let me down. It's worth the price to pay for a brand name sponge over dollar store ones because I have been let down before in the past.
ABIGAIL G.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I absolutely love the Scotch Brite Stay Clean Sponge! I've had the same sponge for several months now, and I just put it through the dishwasher after I've used it. It has held up nicely. You can use it for tough stains and food that is stuck on to a surface.
April T.
Alton, IL
These sponges are nice. They suds up well and nothing sticks to them. I have not noticed any scratching when using. The downfall is that if you have stuck on food you need to get a different splurge to scrub it out. This one is for mostly light duty cleaning.
Janice V.
I've been using the other Scotch-Brite pads with the green scrubbie surface for many years and Loved Them! They never scratched my pots or pans - as a matter of fact, that was the reason I started using them instead of steel wool or other abrasive pads.
Sade B.
Cedar Falls, IA
I am the primary dish care product buyer in my household. I find these to be a quality sponge. Good scrub but not the most durable. If you have heavily soiled dishes these sponges will not be useful after. Things like melted cheese really gum up the works
Zamena I.
Fairfax, VA
How I love this purple scotch brite sponge! It makes my life easier to clean the toilet without worrying of scratching. Able to hold the dust when its damp and wont leave so much water stain. I wish they came in big batches because they wear-up quickly
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
These are the typical sponges I always buy. The price tag is friendly. They are great at breaking up dirt, grime or food on dishes and they last a pretty long time. They are really a great product.
Shauna W.
Charlotte, NC
I use this product for all my hand wash kitchenware. The sponge cleans well without being too abrasive. Other brands have been too strong and taken a coating or pain off of pots and pans while Scotch-Brite just cleans the mess without damaging anything.
Claire E.