Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I like the color of these, i usually use the regular green/yellow ones but those have gotten dirty really quickly for me and i have to keep purchasing more. These work much better and last longer.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
I am not a sponge fan. My mom used to buy them when I was a kid and I still to this day feel like they aren't hygentic.
My boyfriend buys these and I am not a fan.
I pour bleach on them once a week
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
These don't last every long. The stay clean side comes right off after a few uses. They do stay clean for the most part, but I would rather use a brush and a regular sponge to get my money's worth
Jessica O.
I love these sponges. They are tough enough to get stuck on food. They still get food stains and bits in the sponge so you still have to clean the sponge. Only reason it got a four or it would have got a five. Still love the sponge though. Price isn't bad either.
Meggie G.
THIS IS MY GO TO SPONGE. FROM DISHES TO BATHROOMS AND TUBS. I HAVE NOT FOUND A BETTER PRODUCT THAT WILL SCRUB THE WAY THIS ONE DOES. NOT BAD FOR THE PRICE. I ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE THES ON HAND AROUND THE HOUSE AND I BUY THESE ALL THE TIME. I HATE WHEN I RUN OUT OF THEM
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Scotch-brite makes a pretty good sponge, but in my book a sponge is a sponge and I like this brand but always find myself going for the cheaper option cause in the end I do not see a huge difference.
Sandy W.
Scotch Plains, NJ
These are good for day-to-day cleaning - wiping up messes, cleaning lightly used dishes, etc. Not great for really stuck on messes (i.e. food, etc.), but otherwise they do the job just fine. I usually buy these when I'm grocery shopping and always have a stash on hand.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
These sponges definitely get the job done! The scrub side is definitely necessary when it comes to caked on food and cleaning the bathroom. They are a good price and and very easy to clean after each use. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who cleans!
Melissa M.
Ozark, AR
Scothch Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge is the only scrub brushes I will ever use. I find that they really truly get all the junk off my dishes. I purchase them at my local walmart super center as they are very affordable. I highly recommend these sponges to anyone.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
We use these every day so inexpensive an works really well at cleaning our dishes an lifting up grease from pans they are also pretty great for cleaning the bathrooms an counter tops as well
Claire E.