Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Sandy W.
Scotch Plains, NJ
These are good for day-to-day cleaning - wiping up messes, cleaning lightly used dishes, etc. Not great for really stuck on messes (i.e. food, etc.), but otherwise they do the job just fine. I usually buy these when I'm grocery shopping and always have a stash on hand.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Scotch-brite makes a pretty good sponge, but in my book a sponge is a sponge and I like this brand but always find myself going for the cheaper option cause in the end I do not see a huge difference.
Meggie G.
THIS IS MY GO TO SPONGE. FROM DISHES TO BATHROOMS AND TUBS. I HAVE NOT FOUND A BETTER PRODUCT THAT WILL SCRUB THE WAY THIS ONE DOES. NOT BAD FOR THE PRICE. I ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE THES ON HAND AROUND THE HOUSE AND I BUY THESE ALL THE TIME. I HATE WHEN I RUN OUT OF THEM
Lacey M.
Newton, NJ
Nothing really special about these, to be honest. The scrubber side still gets greasy/thick foodstuffs clinging to it, which I think is what they're saying it avoids. I don't think I would get these again because the material used seems to effect its ability to scrub. :(
Melissa M.
Ozark, AR
Scothch Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge is the only scrub brushes I will ever use. I find that they really truly get all the junk off my dishes. I purchase them at my local walmart super center as they are very affordable. I highly recommend these sponges to anyone.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
These sponges definitely get the job done! The scrub side is definitely necessary when it comes to caked on food and cleaning the bathroom. They are a good price and and very easy to clean after each use. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who cleans!
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
We use these every day so inexpensive an works really well at cleaning our dishes an lifting up grease from pans they are also pretty great for cleaning the bathrooms an counter tops as well
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
My all around favorite sponge! I use indoor and outdoor for all uses. I always pick these up at target, especially when you can find them on sale. Great sponge for dishes to cleaning outdoors!
Hannah S.
Very durable and easy to handle. its gross how the food just sticks there ALL DAY LONG without being wrung out or cleaned. I purchased these at target and they are nicely priced. Especially because it comes in a pack of six. I would definitely buy this again!
Angeleila w.
Canal Winchester, OH
Very great quality for the price of 2.50 at Kroger. There is no scent. The sponges are very durable and last long. I normally purchase from Kroger if they are on sale or family dollar. They do scratch my non-stick pans a little bit. I would still buy again,.
Claire E.