Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Pam B.
Alpharetta, GA
These work very well. I don't keep a sponge around for a very long due to bacteria buildup in the sponge. I do Wash thee with a Clorox or run them through the dishwasher they come very clean. The abrasive part of the sponge is great for nonstick pans as well as hard baked on foods and grime.
Keri E.
Rockville, MD
Perfect! Been using this product since I would pick up a plate. I like that 1 side is for scrubbing the other side and the other is soft! I sometimes flip the sponge on the "soft side" and use that to wipe the counter as well! 2 in 1 deal! I would continue to recommend this to others.
Emma E.
North Hollywood, CA
These sponges are great! The double sided sponge helps get the really tough pieces of food or sauce off pans and plates! The softer side is great for washing my coffee mugs which aren't as heavy duty as dinner meals! Super affordable and literally the things I've been using for years!
Sally C.
Fayetteville , NC
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub is my scrubber in my kitchen. It is a lil more pricey than the usual one I buy. I bought it at my local commissary. I love how it does not scratch out my pans. Do recommend it!
Arlet S.
Lakeland, FL
I got this for free hey while back in a pinch me the box and it was really good it's not like the most special scrip ever had a pretty nice new scent to it it was effective I would've probably not buying again because the pricing or you feel like it does the same one as I can I can get cheaper but I had a really nice pattern
Julian R.
I have to say when they say that these sponges stay clean they are not lying. These Sponge make cleaning quick and easy and get rid of the hassle of cleaning that one disgusting pan food always sticks to. These are the only sponges that have been my house for the past two years!
Anayka S.

I like that will not break like the others , is resistant , not scratch , I'll buy again. all products. I buy them in markets. PRO : not scratch the dishes , clean well
Cons : you have to change very fas
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT
These sponges are good for what they are. They get kind of gross within a few uses, but continue to hold up. They are a good value because they are inexpensive and do what they are supposed to. I would buy again.
Alexa P.
My favorite sponges. They're perfect as they are and there's nothing more I could want from them. They have a spongey side and a scrubbing side. I put these sponges through a lot and they always deliver.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
I like the curve of the sponge and how it fits in our hand it works very well for a while but after dealing with pots and pans with hard grease stains the scrubber side isn't as effective as I would like
Claire E.