Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
My favorite thing about these sponges is they do exactly what they say: they stay clean. Food doesn't get stuck in them which is amazing. And they are around the same price. Bonus: they are purple!!!
Heather L.
Belleville, KS
I bought and used these sponges over the last month. They work well in the beginning, but start to fall apart fairly quickly, within a week, so I don't think I will be purchasing them again. I have bought cheaper products with far more durability. I wouldn't recommend these.
Bree P.
Green Bay, WI
Sponges work great! For more gentle cleaning you can use the soft side and you can use the rough side for those stuck on messes. They are a bit more pricey but are well worth it. You can get them at almost every store and I will continue buying these over the cheaper sponges.
Katherine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Decent sponge. I use them for dishes and household cleaning. The scrubby side works well. I think they could last longer. I go through more than I should when cleaning the bathroom or kitchen. Unless I get them at the dollar store, I think they're a little pricey for sponges.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
I think it was these sponges that claimed to be odor-reducing. However, they'd end up smelling just as bad as my other sponges after a week or 2. That's why now I opt for the Sponge Daddy! Scrubs amazingly and never gets smelly!
Chrissy H.
This 6 pack of sponges is just what i needed for all my tough scrubbing in the kitchen. The price was very cheap for a total of 6 sponges. It gets the toughest grease stains out of my pots and pans. I bought this product at walmart and I always go back for more when I use them all.
Courtney S.
Depew, NY
These are the only sponges i will buy now. They work so well, even with the most stained containers or stuck on food. Easy to grip and they hold a lot of soap at once, you dint have to keep adding soap
Beth V.
Love having a soft sponge and a scrubber in one! Makes life a lot easier and definitely extends the life of the sponge. The scrubber side is not too rough as to leave scratches on delicates items, but definitely gets the more caked on stuff while the sponge side lathers well.
Rachael V.
Cute and effective! How can you go wrong? I bought these once and never looked back. My go to brand. I'll always buy these. Extra good scrubbing and cute designs!!!!!!! Yay! I love these so much!!!!!!
Andria R.
Cantonment, FL
I love these sponges for my dishes. They work great at scrubbing everything off but not scrubbing the Teflon off or causing scratches in your pots and pans. I be these in bulk and will repurchase.
Claire E.