Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Amanda r.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I hate a sponge that gets nasty and I must say I was impressed by the scotch bright stay clean scrub ,it did it's job and was delicate on my ceramic pans ! This is one of my favorite go to products ! It worked perfect on heavy duty cleaning like baked ziti and scrambled eggs and also on the sippy cups !!!
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
Scotch Brite is always a trusted brand when it comes to cleaning products. This Stay Clean Scrub won't let you down either. This is a good, valuable addition to your cleaning collection at home. I would buy again. :)
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
My go to for those hard to clean dishes. Especially if they've had stuff baked or have been sitting. They get all of the tough stuff of so easy. Barely have to use any elbow grease. I definitely recommend these.
Maria L.
Scots Brite has been my go-to scrubber. It works great unlike other brands. I usually toss them every week depends on the smell. I don't have a dishwasher so I can't wash them so pack of 6 should last you about a month and half. They're pretty cheap too.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I like buying the packs of 2 or more because I use sponges for my bathroom and kitchen. These sponges are sturdy they'll last you months. They clean and soak up excellent. They're inexpensive and super convenient.
Jill C.
Duluth, MN
These sponges are great quality. I have to handwash all my dishes, so I go through sponges fairly often. I bought a value pack of an off brand and they lasted me about as long as one Scotch Brite sponge would. it is definitely worth spending a little more to get this brand that really holds up.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
These sponges are inexpensive and work well. They seem to last quite a while and even withstood several rounds in the dishwasher to clean them. I will continue to purchase these for kitchen and bathroom cleaning.
An S.
Naples, FL
This is my "go to" sponge for everything. I keep a pack under my sink all the time and use these to keep my counters and sink clean. Work great. And the rough side is great for scrubbing cooked on food on my pots and pans, without scratching. It's the one I always buy when I need new sponges.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I use to think a sponge was a sponge was a sponge, but I really like these sponges in particular. The scrubbing back is really helpful, but gentle enough that it doesn't damage counter tops or cook tops. It creates good foamy bubbles to wash things.
Laura V.
Cary, NC
The classic sponge! My mom swears by these bad boys. They're great! They have nice absorbency and work very well. They last a pretty long time too. Good for getting baked on nasty stuff- without using steel wool.
Claire E.