Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
These sponges are inexpensive and work well. They seem to last quite a while and even withstood several rounds in the dishwasher to clean them. I will continue to purchase these for kitchen and bathroom cleaning.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I like buying the packs of 2 or more because I use sponges for my bathroom and kitchen. These sponges are sturdy they'll last you months. They clean and soak up excellent. They're inexpensive and super convenient.
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
My go to for those hard to clean dishes. Especially if they've had stuff baked or have been sitting. They get all of the tough stuff of so easy. Barely have to use any elbow grease. I definitely recommend these.
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
These are so easy to use! The scrub part of the sponge stays incredibly clean. Even if you scrub off eggs in a pan, you just rinse the residue off the scrubbing portion. I would definitely buy these sponges again.
Laura V.
Cary, NC
The classic sponge! My mom swears by these bad boys. They're great! They have nice absorbency and work very well. They last a pretty long time too. Good for getting baked on nasty stuff- without using steel wool.
Samantha D.
I love this product! I feel like I do have to switch them out often! They are affordable and they work great! I really love them and I highly recommend them ! Available at Walmart and target as well as Amazon
Jazmyn V.
New York
Omg worst sponge ever. It has no rough side for dishes. I can't be the only person that doesn't let dishes soak after dinner lol I would use these for outdoor they suck! But they are festive and fun to look at
Pam B.
Alpharetta, GA
These work very well. I don't keep a sponge around for a very long due to bacteria buildup in the sponge. I do Wash thee with a Clorox or run them through the dishwasher they come very clean. The abrasive part of the sponge is great for nonstick pans as well as hard baked on foods and grime.
Arlet S.
Lakeland, FL
I got this for free hey while back in a pinch me the box and it was really good it's not like the most special scrip ever had a pretty nice new scent to it it was effective I would've probably not buying again because the pricing or you feel like it does the same one as I can I can get cheaper but I had a really nice pattern
Sally C.
Fayetteville , NC
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub is my scrubber in my kitchen. It is a lil more pricey than the usual one I buy. I bought it at my local commissary. I love how it does not scratch out my pans. Do recommend it!
Claire E.