Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Scotch Brite sponges are a tried & true kitchen staple. I've been using them for years and they really help to get all my pots & pans spotless. They're not too harsh so I don't have to worry about them scratching the finish but they're firm enough to get the job done. I will never use anything else.
Amanda r.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I hate a sponge that gets nasty and I must say I was impressed by the scotch bright stay clean scrub ,it did it's job and was delicate on my ceramic pans ! This is one of my favorite go to products ! It worked perfect on heavy duty cleaning like baked ziti and scrambled eggs and also on the sippy cups !!!
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
These are the best sponges for washing dishes since they stay clean, and don't get all gunked up and smelly. They don't stain and they last a long time without scratching the dishes. They're the only ones I buy now.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love these sponges with the scrubbing side and soft side. They're pretty average priced. I do hate how certain foods will make the scrubbing side gross but I switch them out often enough that it's not a huge deal.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
We don't do much you sponges and our house but on the rare occasion that I do I like the ones that are tough on food knot on hands and I catch them on sale otherwise I just go old school dishrag
Vanessa V.
Hayward, CA
Love this product. The scrubber. Scrub so good that it take all the stuck food out of my pan. I bought it at target. I have use different ones and it doesn't do the job as this one does. I would for sure recommended
Imala C.
Klamath Falls, OR
These sponges work really good for doing the dishes, Pros would be they scrub and work really good & Cons would be it wares out fast. Its a good price to get them! & I would definitely recommend them to others, yes.
Lauren S.
My roommates and I use to buy these and use them to clean our dishes since we don't have a dishwasher at school. They do exactly what they're supposed to do, but we have now switched to the handled sponge by scotch-brite instead.
Laura O.
I like how these sponges stay clean after you use them. Food doesn't get stuck on the scrubber and for that reason you can get more uses out of them. I also like the shape because it makes the sponge easy to maneuver with my small hands. These are the only ones I've purchased since trying them out.
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
Scotch Brite is always a trusted brand when it comes to cleaning products. This Stay Clean Scrub won't let you down either. This is a good, valuable addition to your cleaning collection at home. I would buy again. :)
Claire E.