Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Emily G.
Broken Arrow, OK
These sponges are inexpensive and work well. They seem to last quite a while and even withstood several rounds in the dishwasher to clean them. I will continue to purchase these for kitchen and bathroom cleaning.
Stefanie B.
Virginia Bch, VA
My go to for those hard to clean dishes. Especially if they've had stuff baked or have been sitting. They get all of the tough stuff of so easy. Barely have to use any elbow grease. I definitely recommend these.
Meagan F.
These are great sponges. They get all of the hard to get grit off of my dishes. I think they're really effective and it's the brand I always purchase. I buy them at Walmart and purchase once a month. Definitely recommend.
An S.
Naples, FL
This is my "go to" sponge for everything. I keep a pack under my sink all the time and use these to keep my counters and sink clean. Work great. And the rough side is great for scrubbing cooked on food on my pots and pans, without scratching. It's the one I always buy when I need new sponges.
Laura V.
Cary, NC
The classic sponge! My mom swears by these bad boys. They're great! They have nice absorbency and work very well. They last a pretty long time too. Good for getting baked on nasty stuff- without using steel wool.
Lisa L.
Nashville , TN
These are so easy to use! The scrub part of the sponge stays incredibly clean. Even if you scrub off eggs in a pan, you just rinse the residue off the scrubbing portion. I would definitely buy these sponges again.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I like buying the packs of 2 or more because I use sponges for my bathroom and kitchen. These sponges are sturdy they'll last you months. They clean and soak up excellent. They're inexpensive and super convenient.
Samantha D.
I love this product! I feel like I do have to switch them out often! They are affordable and they work great! I really love them and I highly recommend them ! Available at Walmart and target as well as Amazon
Pam B.
Alpharetta, GA
These work very well. I don't keep a sponge around for a very long due to bacteria buildup in the sponge. I do Wash thee with a Clorox or run them through the dishwasher they come very clean. The abrasive part of the sponge is great for nonstick pans as well as hard baked on foods and grime.
Jazmyn V.
New York
Omg worst sponge ever. It has no rough side for dishes. I can't be the only person that doesn't let dishes soak after dinner lol I would use these for outdoor they suck! But they are festive and fun to look at
Claire E.