Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scarlett G.
Newnan, GA
These are my go to sponges. I use these mostly to clean the dishes. I also use them to clean the bathroom surfaces because they are tough and scrub well. They last over many uses without falling apart. I would not consider using another type of sponge.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
We don't do much you sponges and our house but on the rare occasion that I do I like the ones that are tough on food knot on hands and I catch them on sale otherwise I just go old school dishrag
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
This is an excellent cleaning sponge! #Scotchbrite was very innovative to finally solve a problem we all face at one point, a smelly gross sponge! It's a great value and never once had a foul odor! I use them in other types also.
lauren m.
Orlando, FL
I love these sponges. They get the job done without scratching the Teflon on my pans. Also, they are purple and that's a great color haha. These managed to get off tough stuck on food with minimal effort. I would definitely buy these again, next time I need sponges
Nicole M.
DENTON, TX
Works great, but a little stiff and hard to squeeze water out or form to dishes while using. Also an awkward shape to hold for me, personally. But it does what it says it can, so that's why I only voided the one star.
Amanda r.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I hate a sponge that gets nasty and I must say I was impressed by the scotch bright stay clean scrub ,it did it's job and was delicate on my ceramic pans ! This is one of my favorite go to products ! It worked perfect on heavy duty cleaning like baked ziti and scrambled eggs and also on the sippy cups !!!
Rebecca B.
Scotch-Brite is a great brand of sponges and cleaning supplies. One thing I love about them is that they come in many different varieties and numbers. I can never gauge the number of sponges I use in a month because it changes so much, but Scotch Brite helps me by always having different options for me to buy.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
Scotch-Brite is definitely the way to go when you're purchasing sponges it's pretty much the gold standard of sponges and I especially appreciate these sponges because we keep our sponges for a while and are frugal and reusing them and so having sponge sponges that don't get nasty easily help to save money
Imala C.
Klamath Falls, OR
These sponges work really good for doing the dishes, Pros would be they scrub and work really good & Cons would be it wares out fast. Its a good price to get them! & I would definitely recommend them to others, yes.
Hailey G.
Olivet, MI
Great sponge. Does not break down over time and I replace the sponge because I am ready, but because it becomes ruined. The scrubbing side is very effective and it does a great job removing food. Love the 2 packs!
Claire E.