Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Renee E.
Oneida, NY
I use these on the regular. Every time I do the dishes. A lot of people will not use a sponge, but I will always. As long as you clean them after each use, they last forever before they fall apart and are un-usable. They effectively get everything I hate off of my dishes. I have tried cheaper versions but they do not compare!
Kaytlen P.
Austin, TX
These last a lot longer than the typical green and yellow sponge. I think they have good value. No real scent. They're fairly gentle on pots and pans-- haven't scratched them up! I will definitely be on the lookout for these next time I have to buy sponges.
Emely T.
Leaves dishes and surfaces very clean. Not harsh on surfaces. I love to use it on stove tops also for quick clean. I have purchased at target and grocery stores. I would recommend and repurchase. Very affordable.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These sponges are good value for the price and work well on our dishes. We tend to reach for these every time because we can trust the quality and know they will do what we need them to. I have always been happy with the purchase and think it's worth buying.
Scarlett G.
Newnan, GA
These are my go to sponges. I use these mostly to clean the dishes. I also use them to clean the bathroom surfaces because they are tough and scrub well. They last over many uses without falling apart. I would not consider using another type of sponge.
Jillian C.
Racine, WI
I have bought Scotch-Brite sponge's for quite sometime now. And I love them. They get the job done for pots and pans, and seem to last a long time. Not to pricey, and normally they have coupon's out in the newspaper. I recommend these sponge's.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
This is an excellent cleaning sponge! #Scotchbrite was very innovative to finally solve a problem we all face at one point, a smelly gross sponge! It's a great value and never once had a foul odor! I use them in other types also.
lauren m.
Orlando, FL
I love these sponges. They get the job done without scratching the Teflon on my pans. Also, they are purple and that's a great color haha. These managed to get off tough stuck on food with minimal effort. I would definitely buy these again, next time I need sponges
Rebecca B.
Scotch-Brite is a great brand of sponges and cleaning supplies. One thing I love about them is that they come in many different varieties and numbers. I can never gauge the number of sponges I use in a month because it changes so much, but Scotch Brite helps me by always having different options for me to buy.
Jennifer H.
Round Rock, TX
Scotch-Brite is definitely the way to go when you're purchasing sponges it's pretty much the gold standard of sponges and I especially appreciate these sponges because we keep our sponges for a while and are frugal and reusing them and so having sponge sponges that don't get nasty easily help to save money
Claire E.