Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Vanessa V.
Hayward, CA
Love this product. The scrubber. Scrub so good that it take all the stuck food out of my pan. I bought it at target. I have use different ones and it doesn't do the job as this one does. I would for sure recommended
Lauren S.
My roommates and I use to buy these and use them to clean our dishes since we don't have a dishwasher at school. They do exactly what they're supposed to do, but we have now switched to the handled sponge by scotch-brite instead.
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
Scotch Brite is always a trusted brand when it comes to cleaning products. This Stay Clean Scrub won't let you down either. This is a good, valuable addition to your cleaning collection at home. I would buy again. :)
Laura O.
I like how these sponges stay clean after you use them. Food doesn't get stuck on the scrubber and for that reason you can get more uses out of them. I also like the shape because it makes the sponge easy to maneuver with my small hands. These are the only ones I've purchased since trying them out.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love these sponges with the scrubbing side and soft side. They're pretty average priced. I do hate how certain foods will make the scrubbing side gross but I switch them out often enough that it's not a huge deal.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
These are the best sponges for washing dishes since they stay clean, and don't get all gunked up and smelly. They don't stain and they last a long time without scratching the dishes. They're the only ones I buy now.
Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Scotch Brite sponges are a tried & true kitchen staple. I've been using them for years and they really help to get all my pots & pans spotless. They're not too harsh so I don't have to worry about them scratching the finish but they're firm enough to get the job done. I will never use anything else.
Laura V.
Cary, NC
The classic sponge! My mom swears by these bad boys. They're great! They have nice absorbency and work very well. They last a pretty long time too. Good for getting baked on nasty stuff- without using steel wool.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I use to think a sponge was a sponge was a sponge, but I really like these sponges in particular. The scrubbing back is really helpful, but gentle enough that it doesn't damage counter tops or cook tops. It creates good foamy bubbles to wash things.
An S.
Naples, FL
This is my "go to" sponge for everything. I keep a pack under my sink all the time and use these to keep my counters and sink clean. Work great. And the rough side is great for scrubbing cooked on food on my pots and pans, without scratching. It's the one I always buy when I need new sponges.
Claire E.