Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Karen S.
Chillicothe, OH
My mom raised us on cleaning dishes with this product and I dont think Ive ever bought another brand, I see no reason to. This is a great cleaning tool at a great price. They are priced to wesr you dont have to worry about oh what if I go through them to fast, because they are so easy to get more and not break your bank.
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
It's a good deal in terms of price, and they work. I haven't really can't say anything bad about them. Granted, I'm no sponge expert; they clean well, thus to me they're great! Haha, as long as my dishes are clean, I'm happy!
Emily H.
These get the job done and scrub off any food or residue that is on dishes. I always have used these sponges and they have never failed to disappoint me. I would recommend them to anyone with a kitchen and that uses glass plates.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Has two sides: sponge and scouring. This brand has a firmer scouring side than most sponge brands, so be careful with delicate surfaces, as they may get scratched. But if you're looking for that kind of "power", this is for you
Ivonne V.
Seattle, WA
Nothing gets left behind on this sponge! No gross food particles, not even eggs! We found these about 4 years ago and haven't looked back! They also don't get nearly as smelly as your regular sponge. Totally recommend them.
Rita G.
Orlando, FL
I love the Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub sponge and I use it to clean my kitchen and bathroom. It does the job I need it to do for me and that is important to me, as I am always cleaning. It has a nice scent and the price is just right for me. Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub sponge is my go to cleaning sponge.
Mackenzie A.
Albany, NY
I love these! They last a long time and the scrubby side does the trick for stuck on messes easily. I love making lasagna and it gets the burnt bits off the pan easily! They don't fall apart and they're reasonably priced.
Tamera R.
Terre Haute, IN
I buy and use this product all the time for countless uses! I use them anywhere in the house from the pool deck and liner, car dashboard to every room in the house! The pricing is generous, and it is always available at any store I am shopping at! The sponges last fairly long, so it is a good value too!
danielle s.
Flint, MI
I do like these sponges, but after a few uses they start to feel.... Slimy almost. I do rinse them after I use them and ring them out so I'm not sure why I have this issue. If it wasn't for that I'd like them a lot more.
Monica B.
I've used this kind of year for a year but I'm looking for a more sturdy sponge. The price is fair but I find my self change it constantly because it breaks down easily and I don't have tough stains on my dishes or pots.
Claire E.