Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Danielle S.
Flint, MI
I do like these sponges, but after a few uses they start to feel.... Slimy almost. I do rinse them after I use them and ring them out so I'm not sure why I have this issue. If it wasn't for that I'd like them a lot more.
Mackenzie A.
albany, NY
I love these! They last a long time and the scrubby side does the trick for stuck on messes easily. I love making lasagna and it gets the burnt bits off the pan easily! They don't fall apart and they're reasonably priced.
Imala C.
Klamath Falls, OR
These sponges work really good for doing the dishes, Pros would be they scrub and work really good & Cons would be it wares out fast. Its a good price to get them! & I would definitely recommend them to others, yes.
Lauren S.
My roommates and I use to buy these and use them to clean our dishes since we don't have a dishwasher at school. They do exactly what they're supposed to do, but we have now switched to the handled sponge by scotch-brite instead.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love these sponges with the scrubbing side and soft side. They're pretty average priced. I do hate how certain foods will make the scrubbing side gross but I switch them out often enough that it's not a huge deal.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
These are the best sponges for washing dishes since they stay clean, and don't get all gunked up and smelly. They don't stain and they last a long time without scratching the dishes. They're the only ones I buy now.
Vanessa V.
Hayward, CA
Love this product. The scrubber. Scrub so good that it take all the stuck food out of my pan. I bought it at target. I have use different ones and it doesn't do the job as this one does. I would for sure recommended
Amanda r.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I hate a sponge that gets nasty and I must say I was impressed by the scotch bright stay clean scrub ,it did it's job and was delicate on my ceramic pans ! This is one of my favorite go to products ! It worked perfect on heavy duty cleaning like baked ziti and scrambled eggs and also on the sippy cups !!!
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
Scotch Brite is always a trusted brand when it comes to cleaning products. This Stay Clean Scrub won't let you down either. This is a good, valuable addition to your cleaning collection at home. I would buy again. :)
Laura O.
I like how these sponges stay clean after you use them. Food doesn't get stuck on the scrubber and for that reason you can get more uses out of them. I also like the shape because it makes the sponge easy to maneuver with my small hands. These are the only ones I've purchased since trying them out.
Claire E.