Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Danielle H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Scotch-Brite sponges are great. They hold up and are easy to refresh in the dishwasher or microwave. They are tough enough to get dried off food off plates and counters yet they don't scratch the surfaces in my kitchen. I highly recommend Scoth-Brite sponges.
Kate H.
Long Beach, CA
My go to sponge for everyday cleaning. My roommate and I use these for our dishwashing. Unfortunately we do not have a dishwasher, and these things are great. The only downside is that they can get stinky over time, since they do last forever. We put them in the microwave to get rid of germs but the stink lingers. Great for cleaning though.
Ana G.
I love these sponges cause it has one side that's like a regular sponge and the other side is a bit tougher so you're able to really scrub any leftover residue. Makes washing/scrubbing dishes much easier. I would definitely recommend to others!
Carol C.
Sunriver
These sponges are great. I use the scrubby side continuously in he kitchen. They seem to stay fairly fresh smelling with proper care. I have a glass top cook stove and these really are wonderful in keeping it and shining I would recommend to all.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
I always use these sponges. Great value and work the best! I feel like I can clean like a pro when I use these. The nice thing is also last long which is good. You can clean them in the dishwasher and they come out so clean and ready to go!
Rebecca N.
Fort Worth, TX
This cleaning sponge will last the entire month. It doesn't fall apart after a few uses. Plus, it takes a while for it to begin smelling. I can't stand it when the sponges start to smell. Whether, it's a month old or a couple of days I throw it out. So, for this last for about a month is great because it starts to save me some money.
Christen P.
Orlando, FL
We always buy these sponges they go on sale a lot and I love the two sides. Helps me get stuff that's stuck on dishes off and then wipe it clean with soap and water on the other side. They come in a variety of colors too which is nice.
Judy T.
Mesa, AZ
I choose this scrubber sponge in my kitchen. Sponge wipes off counter and stove tops. Yes it stays together. Scrubs the pans clean and I throw it in the dishwasher to sanitize it. It hearty and lasts a long time. Longer than you need to keep it in the kitchen..I retire mine to the tag bag for more use cleaning windows
Lauren H.
Martinsburg, WV
The yellow sponge. Yellow and squishy one side. Green and all business on the back. Gets the job done with one sponge. Last forever (well until you throw it out, old sponges are gross). This is my go to in the kitchen for cleaning
Karen S.
Chillicothe, OH
My mom raised us on cleaning dishes with this product and I dont think Ive ever bought another brand, I see no reason to. This is a great cleaning tool at a great price. They are priced to wesr you dont have to worry about oh what if I go through them to fast, because they are so easy to get more and not break your bank.
Claire E.