Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
These are my favorite sponges for cleaning just about anything. I love that they have a scrubber pad on one side to help with anything that is really stuck on and a regular sponge on the other. I also love that I can find them just about everywhere I shop.
Kristi V.
Chandler, AZ
We always have sponges on hand. We use one for the cat's dishes and one for our own dishes as well as a third for cleaning around the kitchen and bathrooms. I have also used one before for nail art - with nail polish (yes they truly are multi-purpose!).
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Scotch-Brite is a great sponge for cleaning dishes, baseboards, and crayons off of walls! The Scrubbing side gets the tough caked on dirt/scum/food and the soft side brushes it all away with super absorbing power. I would recommend and purchase again!
Alexandria D.
Washington, DC
Sponge doesn't get filthy or smelling and nothing ever sticks to it once youve used it to wash. It last longer than your typical sponge due to the mesh around the sponge. I would definitely recommend this product to others who clean a lot like I do.
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY
These are always in my house. They do a great job cleaning all types of dishes including heavy duty grease and I'm able to clean the counters and tables without leaving scratches. They are heavy duty and easy. I love them and buy them all the time!
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
I like this overall because it does last a while and can be used for so much. I wash dishes, clean the kitchen, bathroom. It is soft enough not to damage yet tough enough to get those stuck on messes. The only negative is that it doesnt seem to hold dish soap well.
D P.
SPONGES? WHO DOESN'T LOVE SPONGES?! No, but really, you can use these to make super greasy cheesy utterly melty grilled cheeses and they won't get cheese gunk stuck on them forever and ever. So just keep on keeping on with the messy cheesy saucepans.
Kate H.
Long Beach, CA
My go to sponge for everyday cleaning. My roommate and I use these for our dishwashing. Unfortunately we do not have a dishwasher, and these things are great. The only downside is that they can get stinky over time, since they do last forever. We put them in the microwave to get rid of germs but the stink lingers. Great for cleaning though.
Carol C.
Sunriver
These sponges are great. I use the scrubby side continuously in he kitchen. They seem to stay fairly fresh smelling with proper care. I have a glass top cook stove and these really are wonderful in keeping it and shining I would recommend to all.
Paola H.
We purchase these sponges for use in the the kitchen washing dishes and cleaning the bathrooms.. They are light and air out well. The quality is good, they last a long time and are durable. We purchase them at Target and the price is reasonable .
Claire E.