Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

alana p.
I believe in this brand to scrub pots and pans to get rid of grime and grease. It has a nice scent while using. I buy this all the time at either Walmart or Target stores. It's a good price for the pack of two. I would continue to buy this brand again.
Jaclyn M.
Hoover, AL
We have bought these same purple sponges for years. They stay clean and don't retain an odor like others. They are excellent for scrubbing pots and pans and they don't scratch the metals. Great product that we plan to continue to use for years and years!
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX
I like scotch sponges because i do not like to use dish wash rags. It does not have a scent all. It cleans my pots and pans very well. The only cons is that it does not last as long as i would like for it too. I would definitely purchase it again. I bought it at Sam's warehouse. I but it at Sam's because i get a quite a few in the package for the price.
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL
These sponges get the job done. They have a fairly long shelf life (6 months or so). They normally only last 2-3 washes before disintegrating. The price is very fair and the scrub side of the sponge works very well. I would recommend this sponge to others.
karla s.
Miamia, FL
These sponges are magnificent, I use them for everything in my home, to get the sticking pots to clean the dishwasher, wash, bath, to clean my portfolios washable material, for shoes, they have an excellent price / value, certainly I buy again and again
Niki N.
I really like these sponges, they're tough and they last for quit a while. They're inexpensive and they handle my pots and pans fantastically, especially my new pans. They haven't scuffed them at all! If you need a good sponge this ones a good way to go.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
I like this overall because it does last a while and can be used for so much. I wash dishes, clean the kitchen, bathroom. It is soft enough not to damage yet tough enough to get those stuck on messes. The only negative is that it doesnt seem to hold dish soap well.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Scotch-Brite is a great sponge for cleaning dishes, baseboards, and crayons off of walls! The Scrubbing side gets the tough caked on dirt/scum/food and the soft side brushes it all away with super absorbing power. I would recommend and purchase again!
D P.
SPONGES? WHO DOESN'T LOVE SPONGES?! No, but really, you can use these to make super greasy cheesy utterly melty grilled cheeses and they won't get cheese gunk stuck on them forever and ever. So just keep on keeping on with the messy cheesy saucepans.
Alexandria D.
District Hts, MD
Sponge doesn't get filthy or smelling and nothing ever sticks to it once youve used it to wash. It last longer than your typical sponge due to the mesh around the sponge. I would definitely recommend this product to others who clean a lot like I do.
Claire E.