Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
These are my favorite sponges for cleaning just about anything. I love that they have a scrubber pad on one side to help with anything that is really stuck on and a regular sponge on the other. I also love that I can find them just about everywhere I shop.
Amanda B.
Oviedo, FL
These sponges get the job done. They have a fairly long shelf life (6 months or so). They normally only last 2-3 washes before disintegrating. The price is very fair and the scrub side of the sponge works very well. I would recommend this sponge to others.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX
I like scotch sponges because i do not like to use dish wash rags. It does not have a scent all. It cleans my pots and pans very well. The only cons is that it does not last as long as i would like for it too. I would definitely purchase it again. I bought it at Sam's warehouse. I but it at Sam's because i get a quite a few in the package for the price.
Amanda P.
East Palatka, FL
I've used these sponges for years, and have no intention of ever using anything else! I use them for washing dishes, cleaning my kitchen, cleaning my bathrooms, and washing my car! They last for a long time, and can be quickly sanitized in the microwave.
Niki N.
I really like these sponges, they're tough and they last for quit a while. They're inexpensive and they handle my pots and pans fantastically, especially my new pans. They haven't scuffed them at all! If you need a good sponge this ones a good way to go.
Kristi V.
Chandler, AZ
We always have sponges on hand. We use one for the cat's dishes and one for our own dishes as well as a third for cleaning around the kitchen and bathrooms. I have also used one before for nail art - with nail polish (yes they truly are multi-purpose!).
Lauri  B.
Auburn, WA
Best scrubbing sponges ever, they hold up well, they don't smell bad... they can be washed in the dishwasher to make them last longer and the scrubber on the back is super sturdy... plus, Scotch Brite has been around forever, you can't get mad at that.
alana p.
I believe in this brand to scrub pots and pans to get rid of grime and grease. It has a nice scent while using. I buy this all the time at either Walmart or Target stores. It's a good price for the pack of two. I would continue to buy this brand again.
Jaclyn M.
Hoover, AL
We have bought these same purple sponges for years. They stay clean and don't retain an odor like others. They are excellent for scrubbing pots and pans and they don't scratch the metals. Great product that we plan to continue to use for years and years!
Toni S.
Mililani, HI
These sponges never die... they last a long time and I definitely get my money's worth with them. I usually buy the 2-count and it takes months to get to the point where I need new ones. They don't smell or fall apart. I would definitely buy them again.
Claire E.