Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh , PA
I like these sponges a lot because they don't fall apart and they don't get too smelly. The one side is textured to remove tough spots such as egg pieces or grease and the other side is more smooth for washing that needs less emphasis. I like the color too.
Adrienne B.
Ann Arbor , MI
These last forever, AND they actually do what they say they're supposed to do! They work great on baked on cheese + eggs. I've found that they work really well for my cast irons too (without soap, obviously). I highly recommend these to anyone in the kitchen!
Theresa J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Stay clean is by far the best sponge I've used. It advertises that cheese and egg doesn't stick, and I was skeptical, but it doesn't! If they stay dry they don't smell and they don't smell bad at all out of the packaging. I would recommend these to everyone.
mary m.
Fort Worth, TX
I like scotch sponges because i do not like to use dish wash rags. It does not have a scent all. It cleans my pots and pans very well. The only cons is that it does not last as long as i would like for it too. I would definitely purchase it again. I bought it at Sam's warehouse. I but it at Sam's because i get a quite a few in the package for the price.
karla s.
Miamia, FL
These sponges are magnificent, I use them for everything in my home, to get the sticking pots to clean the dishwasher, wash, bath, to clean my portfolios washable material, for shoes, they have an excellent price / value, certainly I buy again and again
Alyssa F.
Phoenix, AZ
These are the only sponges I use. They don't have big holes in them so food doesn't get stuck in them and dirty them up as easily. The scrubbing side works well too. They last a while, they're easy to disinfect in the microwave, and they're a good value.
Kristi V.
Chandler, AZ
We always have sponges on hand. We use one for the cat's dishes and one for our own dishes as well as a third for cleaning around the kitchen and bathrooms. I have also used one before for nail art - with nail polish (yes they truly are multi-purpose!).
Lauri  B.
Auburn, WA
Best scrubbing sponges ever, they hold up well, they don't smell bad... they can be washed in the dishwasher to make them last longer and the scrubber on the back is super sturdy... plus, Scotch Brite has been around forever, you can't get mad at that.
Amanda P.
East Palatka, FL
I've used these sponges for years, and have no intention of ever using anything else! I use them for washing dishes, cleaning my kitchen, cleaning my bathrooms, and washing my car! They last for a long time, and can be quickly sanitized in the microwave.
Toni S.
Mililani, HI
These sponges never die... they last a long time and I definitely get my money's worth with them. I usually buy the 2-count and it takes months to get to the point where I need new ones. They don't smell or fall apart. I would definitely buy them again.
Claire E.