Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
We use these on those dishes that get left in the sink with sauces or other sticky or dried foods on them. And by "we" mean I. LOL They do a decent job at getting some of the leftover gunk off with some pre-soaking. I buy them every few weeks and suggest them to many.
Jessica S.
Turner, ME
I stumbled upon these sponges on day and truthfully I bought them because there purple and black but as I was cleaning a pan I realized they were amazing and I took out my other pans and washed them too !!!!!!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Love these sponges. I always have to keep a bunch of these in my kitchen draw. I love taking out a new sponge. They are strong and last a long time and do not fall apart like others. I will continue to buy them and I need to try out the pink ones. I always have the blue ones.
Kayla W.
I LOVE these sponges! they were a party favor at a friend's House Warming party and I won't buy any other kind now! they last so long and don't get tha t nasty sponge smell! they also can go in the dishwasher to be sanatized! so worth the price and worth the buy!!
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I have used many Scotch-Brite scrubs but not this one. For some reason when I press on the one I want to do my review on it selects a different one. So this review isn't so much about the product but about not being able to review the product I'm trying to choose.
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
Big fan of the scotch brite sponges. They last a long time and really tackle some of the more difficult stuff stuck to pots and pans. They're really great for cleaning the tub and shower areas too. Multi use and cheaply priced, I would recommend this to everyone.
Lidia N.
This is the only form sponge available at my Walmart. It's the only one I like, there is one that looks like this and I have picked it up by accident thinking it was the Scotch-Brite, and I usually always throw it away because it's not as firm as Scotch Brite
Theresa J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Stay clean is by far the best sponge I've used. It advertises that cheese and egg doesn't stick, and I was skeptical, but it doesn't! If they stay dry they don't smell and they don't smell bad at all out of the packaging. I would recommend these to everyone.
Adrienne B.
Ann Arbor, MI
These last forever, AND they actually do what they say they're supposed to do! They work great on baked on cheese + eggs. I've found that they work really well for my cast irons too (without soap, obviously). I highly recommend these to anyone in the kitchen!
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like these sponges a lot because they don't fall apart and they don't get too smelly. The one side is textured to remove tough spots such as egg pieces or grease and the other side is more smooth for washing that needs less emphasis. I like the color too.
Claire E.