Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Holly B.
Killeen, TX
These are all I will buy anymore. One side is more cloth like with little rubber scrubbers and the other is like terry cloth. Supposedly nothing is supposed to stick to them, even cheese but I've found if it's gooey enough cheese will stick. They are still pretty amazing though:
Chey W.
York, PA
A cheap sponge that cleans well and retains soap so it lasts longer. I recommend this to anyone who needs a great sponge for those who hand wash. I don't always have a dishwasher at home so I use them often and the scrubbing power is amazing and easily gets food off dishes.
Cedar S.
Oakland, CA
In a household of three people who cook often, these sponges are great. They last a long time, the two sided sponge can deep scrub dirty pots and pans and lightly scrub smooth dishes. They don't mold but I wish they lasted a while longer, the color they turn is off putting.
Monica S.
Mechanicsville, VA
Very nice.
Good for filthy projects, outdoor work, or coarse indoor work.
I would be careful, they are quite rough and could be hard on something delicate.
Good price.
They work quite well, if you know what you're getting yourself into.
I would recommend giving these a try.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
These are like my standard dish sponges; they're pretty effective and always available at Target so they're easy to grab. They're cheap, and the 6 pack lasts a while. I really like using these because of the different textures on each side. Makes washing dishes a little easier.
Maria F.
I love Scotch-Brite sponges, but these ones aren¿t my favorite so far.
The "rusty" side is really smooth and wasn't exactly what I was looking for.
But the great about these products is that they last for months without falling apart, so they're a great and convenient deal.
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
Scotch-brite sponges all together seem to hold up better than other brands, they don't start to flake and fall apart. I don't go through these as fast as most. I don't have a dishwasher so I do all dishes by hand. I also use them to scrub microwaves, fridges, and stoves.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
My all time favorite brand to buy because they last longer and I love having the hard side and the soft side to wash dishes or walls. This is always on my list when I go to Wal-Mart if I need sponges. They work well for whatever I use them for and it's a reasonable price.
Jessica S.
Turner, ME
I stumbled upon these sponges on day and truthfully I bought them because there purple and black but as I was cleaning a pan I realized they were amazing and I took out my other pans and washed them too !!!!!!
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
We use these on those dishes that get left in the sink with sauces or other sticky or dried foods on them. And by "we" mean I. LOL They do a decent job at getting some of the leftover gunk off with some pre-soaking. I buy them every few weeks and suggest them to many.
Claire E.