Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
We use these on those dishes that get left in the sink with sauces or other sticky or dried foods on them. And by "we" mean I. LOL They do a decent job at getting some of the leftover gunk off with some pre-soaking. I buy them every few weeks and suggest them to many.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
My go to cleaning buddy in the kitchen. I love how inexpensive these are and how great they help me do the dishes or clean up around the kitchen. They also aren't too scratchy where they hurt my glass cooktop. I buy these all the time because they are such a good buy.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
These work great. I usually get them at Kroger because they are so convenient and I get them in 2 packs which makes it a little bit cheaper for me. As a student that all that really matters to me and the quality is pretty good so these are pretty much my go to sponges.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Love these sponges. I always have to keep a bunch of these in my kitchen draw. I love taking out a new sponge. They are strong and last a long time and do not fall apart like others. I will continue to buy them and I need to try out the pink ones. I always have the blue ones.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I have used many Scotch-Brite scrubs but not this one. For some reason when I press on the one I want to do my review on it selects a different one. So this review isn't so much about the product but about not being able to review the product I'm trying to choose.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
I LOVE these sponges! they were a party favor at a friend's House Warming party and I won't buy any other kind now! they last so long and don't get tha t nasty sponge smell! they also can go in the dishwasher to be sanatized! so worth the price and worth the buy!!
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
Big fan of the scotch brite sponges. They last a long time and really tackle some of the more difficult stuff stuck to pots and pans. They're really great for cleaning the tub and shower areas too. Multi use and cheaply priced, I would recommend this to everyone.
Theresa J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Stay clean is by far the best sponge I've used. It advertises that cheese and egg doesn't stick, and I was skeptical, but it doesn't! If they stay dry they don't smell and they don't smell bad at all out of the packaging. I would recommend these to everyone.
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh , PA
I like these sponges a lot because they don't fall apart and they don't get too smelly. The one side is textured to remove tough spots such as egg pieces or grease and the other side is more smooth for washing that needs less emphasis. I like the color too.
Lidia N.
This is the only form sponge available at my Walmart. It's the only one I like, there is one that looks like this and I have picked it up by accident thinking it was the Scotch-Brite, and I usually always throw it away because it's not as firm as Scotch Brite
Claire E.