Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
Scotch-brite sponges all together seem to hold up better than other brands, they don't start to flake and fall apart. I don't go through these as fast as most. I don't have a dishwasher so I do all dishes by hand. I also use them to scrub microwaves, fridges, and stoves.
Egla A.
Columbus, OH
These work great. I usually get them at Kroger because they are so convenient and I get them in 2 packs which makes it a little bit cheaper for me. As a student that all that really matters to me and the quality is pretty good so these are pretty much my go to sponges.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
My go to cleaning buddy in the kitchen. I love how inexpensive these are and how great they help me do the dishes or clean up around the kitchen. They also aren't too scratchy where they hurt my glass cooktop. I buy these all the time because they are such a good buy.
Jessica S.
Turner, ME
I stumbled upon these sponges on day and truthfully I bought them because there purple and black but as I was cleaning a pan I realized they were amazing and I took out my other pans and washed them too !!!!!!
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
We use these on those dishes that get left in the sink with sauces or other sticky or dried foods on them. And by "we" mean I. LOL They do a decent job at getting some of the leftover gunk off with some pre-soaking. I buy them every few weeks and suggest them to many.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Love these sponges. I always have to keep a bunch of these in my kitchen draw. I love taking out a new sponge. They are strong and last a long time and do not fall apart like others. I will continue to buy them and I need to try out the pink ones. I always have the blue ones.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
I LOVE these sponges! they were a party favor at a friend's House Warming party and I won't buy any other kind now! they last so long and don't get tha t nasty sponge smell! they also can go in the dishwasher to be sanatized! so worth the price and worth the buy!!
Regina G.
Paulsboro, NJ
Big fan of the scotch brite sponges. They last a long time and really tackle some of the more difficult stuff stuck to pots and pans. They're really great for cleaning the tub and shower areas too. Multi use and cheaply priced, I would recommend this to everyone.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I have used many Scotch-Brite scrubs but not this one. For some reason when I press on the one I want to do my review on it selects a different one. So this review isn't so much about the product but about not being able to review the product I'm trying to choose.
Adrienne B.
Ann Arbor , MI
These last forever, AND they actually do what they say they're supposed to do! They work great on baked on cheese + eggs. I've found that they work really well for my cast irons too (without soap, obviously). I highly recommend these to anyone in the kitchen!
Claire E.