Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
I love these sponges. In fact, Scotch Brute is the only brand of sponge I use. The Stay Clean Scrub Sponge fits in my hand perfectly, preventing the dreaded "sponge slip," where the sponge flies out of your hand and makes a mess! Not to mention, it is durable, absorbent, and holds onto soap extremely well..which means you can use less dishsoap!
Jemille B.
I really love these because you don't need a wire scrubber to get your pots and pans clean. These will get the job done, you don't have scrub hard. I've been using scotch-Brite for years and I highly recommend them if you want your dishes to still look new after you've used them
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
I don't know how it took so long for sponge makers to discern that people might like a sponge that every sort of gunk sticks to, but Scotch-Brite finally came through. No longer do you have to choose between a dirty scrub sponge or a clean sponge but that you can't scrub anything with.
Holly B.
These are all I will buy anymore. One side is more cloth like with little rubber scrubbers and the other is like terry cloth. Supposedly nothing is supposed to stick to them, even cheese but I've found if it's gooey enough cheese will stick. They are still pretty amazing though:
Jena D.
I am currently using this, and for it staying that it is stay clean on the package, I will disagree. It has a build up on the"scrubbing side" , and I rinse it and try cleaning it after each use. No luck. I solely hand wash dishes, so a clean sponge is important to me. I will probably not purchase these again.
Maria F.
I love Scotch-Brite sponges, but these ones aren¿t my favorite so far.
The "rusty" side is really smooth and wasn't exactly what I was looking for.
But the great about these products is that they last for months without falling apart, so they're a great and convenient deal.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
These are like my standard dish sponges; they're pretty effective and always available at Target so they're easy to grab. They're cheap, and the 6 pack lasts a while. I really like using these because of the different textures on each side. Makes washing dishes a little easier.
Monica S.
Mechanicsville, VA
Very nice.
Good for filthy projects, outdoor work, or coarse indoor work.
I would be careful, they are quite rough and could be hard on something delicate.
Good price.
They work quite well, if you know what you're getting yourself into.
I would recommend giving these a try.
Cedar A.
Oakland, CA
In a household of three people who cook often, these sponges are great. They last a long time, the two sided sponge can deep scrub dirty pots and pans and lightly scrub smooth dishes. They don't mold but I wish they lasted a while longer, the color they turn is off putting.
Chey W.
York, pa
A cheap sponge that cleans well and retains soap so it lasts longer. I recommend this to anyone who needs a great sponge for those who hand wash. I don't always have a dishwasher at home so I use them often and the scrubbing power is amazing and easily gets food off dishes.
Claire E.