Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
These are your basic cleaning sponges. There's nothing all that special about them. They last decently long and they do the job they are supposed to. After a while they do start to fall apart but that's to be expected with a sponge and they are cheap enough that they can be replaced often
Pachet S.
My go-to sponges. I usually purchase them at my local grocery store or WalMart where they tend to be more affordable. They work well and do not scratch the surface of my non-stick cookware. My one gripe would have to be the difficulty in cleaning off the sponge when something is caked on it.
Brooke T.
Overland Park, KS
These sponges definitely do the trick. I pull these bad boys out when I really need to get some tough stuck on food off my dishes. The price was great at Target where I purchased them. I pop them in the dishwasher when they seem like they need to be cleaned and they last for quite awhile.
Juliana M.
Um produto de qualidade, tem uma boa relevância entre as marcas já no mercado. Ótima durabilidade, e limpa com eficiência. Recomendo o produto. A quality product, has a good relevance among the brands already on the market. Great durability, and clean efficiently. I recommend the product.
Jennifer G.
Tacoma, WA
The Brillo side of the sponges is so tough and always seems to really get food off of plates even if it's dried on and I also enjoy that I can flip it over after I've scraped all the off the dried on stuff to have a nice soft sponge to disrupt everything off. It also holds so really well which I enjoyed not having to constantly fill more soap on my sponge it seems to hold up the sponge really well.
Jessica R.
Lake Jackson, TX
Best sponge I have ever spent my money on. It doesn't collect food in the scrubber portion of the sponge like most do. That is so amazing! It last longer because of this and doesn't smell bad! Once a week I wet it and stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds to disinfect it really well!
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
I don't know how it took so long for sponge makers to discern that people might like a sponge that every sort of gunk sticks to, but Scotch-Brite finally came through. No longer do you have to choose between a dirty scrub sponge or a clean sponge but that you can't scrub anything with.
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
I love these sponges. In fact, Scotch Brute is the only brand of sponge I use. The Stay Clean Scrub Sponge fits in my hand perfectly, preventing the dreaded "sponge slip," where the sponge flies out of your hand and makes a mess! Not to mention, it is durable, absorbent, and holds onto soap extremely well..which means you can use less dishsoap!
Jemille B.
I really love these because you don't need a wire scrubber to get your pots and pans clean. These will get the job done, you don't have scrub hard. I've been using scotch-Brite for years and I highly recommend them if you want your dishes to still look new after you've used them
Jena D.
I am currently using this, and for it staying that it is stay clean on the package, I will disagree. It has a build up on the"scrubbing side" , and I rinse it and try cleaning it after each use. No luck. I solely hand wash dishes, so a clean sponge is important to me. I will probably not purchase these again.
Claire E.