Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
These are the sponges I use on my countertops and dishes, etc. I love the dark green side because it really scrubs off mildew and food. The soft side I use as the last wipe to make sure everything is off. I just wish they would last longer because once I'm scrubbing a pan that has a lot of gunk on it, it tears up the sponge. They are adorable. I recommend this product.
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
everyone in my household loves these sponges. we usually buy it from walmart for a decent price it comes in a 4 or a 6 pack, one side has the heavy duty scrub side that does scortch your pans and leave nasty scatches. the other side is a nice blue sponge. we usually keep these in the house for about a week and it great for cleaning everywhere around the house
Moniz B.
Austin, TX
I love how they get everything off of my pans including my ironware and stone ware. Love having both sides in one sponge! No need to go digging for another one to get the stuck on food off. I believe the quality and price of this item is right on the mark. I always try to keep many on hand for other jobs besides washing dishes
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
These are pretty much the ones that my family buys - get them at Walmart and they do exactly what a sponge is supposed to do. I think it's a good value to buy in bulk so the price is good for a pack of six versus a 2-pack. Can say enough good things about this brand so far. Been buying it for years and will continue to do so!
Raelin K.
Jackson, MI
These are the sponges I'm currently using! Nothing very special about them, but they get the job done. The only issue I have with it is I scrub a lot harder with this specific sponge, but with other products by scotch-brite I don't. I don't suggest this one specifically, but definitely like this brand.
Casy H.
Love these. I am OCD and I like the Stay Clean part, for sure. I think I bought these at the grocery store, but was hesitant because WOW they are expensive for sponges (even 6). At least they smell good! Wish I could buy these again but they cost too much. I would recommend them if you can afford them!
Trenton B.
Springfield, MO
These do the job and do it well. We only really use these in my house as they are great at any type of scrubbing. They last long enough that they are a good price, I never have to toss them earlier than after a few months of use. May not be the best of all sponges out there but work pretty nicely.
Jaycie S.
Orlando, FL
These products are made to last awhile and to clean some of the toughest of messes. One of my favorite features is this sponge doesn't start tearing up after a few rough uses. The only reason I replace these is because they get too dirty after awhile but since they are so cheap it's no problem!
Roberta p.
Great sponge cleans really well and gets the job done quickly. The sponges don't really have a smell it just smells like latex. When you have a food stuck to the dish use the rough side it will get it off quickly. I bought this from family dollar and i will definitely purchase this product again.
Jaclyn A.
A good economical choice that ensures you always have a replacement sponge when your current sponge is ready for retirement. We've all been there. There comes a point when the life of your current sponge is at an end and you need a new one. These do the job and come with extras when its time.
Claire E.