Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Casy H.
Love these. I am OCD and I like the Stay Clean part, for sure. I think I bought these at the grocery store, but was hesitant because WOW they are expensive for sponges (even 6). At least they smell good! Wish I could buy these again but they cost too much. I would recommend them if you can afford them!
Trenton B.
Springfield, MO
These do the job and do it well. We only really use these in my house as they are great at any type of scrubbing. They last long enough that they are a good price, I never have to toss them earlier than after a few months of use. May not be the best of all sponges out there but work pretty nicely.
Roberta p.
Great sponge cleans really well and gets the job done quickly. The sponges don't really have a smell it just smells like latex. When you have a food stuck to the dish use the rough side it will get it off quickly. I bought this from family dollar and i will definitely purchase this product again.
Jaycie S.
Orlando, FL
These products are made to last awhile and to clean some of the toughest of messes. One of my favorite features is this sponge doesn't start tearing up after a few rough uses. The only reason I replace these is because they get too dirty after awhile but since they are so cheap it's no problem!
Jaclyn A.
A good economical choice that ensures you always have a replacement sponge when your current sponge is ready for retirement. We've all been there. There comes a point when the life of your current sponge is at an end and you need a new one. These do the job and come with extras when its time.
Pachet S.
Park Forest, IL
My go-to sponges. I usually purchase them at my local grocery store or WalMart where they tend to be more affordable. They work well and do not scratch the surface of my non-stick cookware. My one gripe would have to be the difficulty in cleaning off the sponge when something is caked on it.
Jennifer G.
Tacoma, WA
The Brillo side of the sponges is so tough and always seems to really get food off of plates even if it's dried on and I also enjoy that I can flip it over after I've scraped all the off the dried on stuff to have a nice soft sponge to disrupt everything off. It also holds so really well which I enjoyed not having to constantly fill more soap on my sponge it seems to hold up the sponge really well.
Brooke T.
Overland Park, KS
These sponges definitely do the trick. I pull these bad boys out when I really need to get some tough stuck on food off my dishes. The price was great at Target where I purchased them. I pop them in the dishwasher when they seem like they need to be cleaned and they last for quite awhile.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
These are your basic cleaning sponges. There's nothing all that special about them. They last decently long and they do the job they are supposed to. After a while they do start to fall apart but that's to be expected with a sponge and they are cheap enough that they can be replaced often
Jessica R.
Lake Jackson, TX
Best sponge I have ever spent my money on. It doesn't collect food in the scrubber portion of the sponge like most do. That is so amazing! It last longer because of this and doesn't smell bad! Once a week I wet it and stick it in the microwave for 30 seconds to disinfect it really well!
Claire E.