Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
These are pretty much the ones that my family buys - get them at Walmart and they do exactly what a sponge is supposed to do. I think it's a good value to buy in bulk so the price is good for a pack of six versus a 2-pack. Can say enough good things about this brand so far. Been buying it for years and will continue to do so!
Casy H.
Love these. I am OCD and I like the Stay Clean part, for sure. I think I bought these at the grocery store, but was hesitant because WOW they are expensive for sponges (even 6). At least they smell good! Wish I could buy these again but they cost too much. I would recommend them if you can afford them!
Raelin K.
Jackson, MI
These are the sponges I'm currently using! Nothing very special about them, but they get the job done. The only issue I have with it is I scrub a lot harder with this specific sponge, but with other products by scotch-brite I don't. I don't suggest this one specifically, but definitely like this brand.
Trenton B.
Springfield, MO
These do the job and do it well. We only really use these in my house as they are great at any type of scrubbing. They last long enough that they are a good price, I never have to toss them earlier than after a few months of use. May not be the best of all sponges out there but work pretty nicely.
Jaclyn A.
A good economical choice that ensures you always have a replacement sponge when your current sponge is ready for retirement. We've all been there. There comes a point when the life of your current sponge is at an end and you need a new one. These do the job and come with extras when its time.
Roberta p.
Great sponge cleans really well and gets the job done quickly. The sponges don't really have a smell it just smells like latex. When you have a food stuck to the dish use the rough side it will get it off quickly. I bought this from family dollar and i will definitely purchase this product again.
Jaycie S.
Orlando, FL
These products are made to last awhile and to clean some of the toughest of messes. One of my favorite features is this sponge doesn't start tearing up after a few rough uses. The only reason I replace these is because they get too dirty after awhile but since they are so cheap it's no problem!
Jennifer G.
Tacoma, WA
The Brillo side of the sponges is so tough and always seems to really get food off of plates even if it's dried on and I also enjoy that I can flip it over after I've scraped all the off the dried on stuff to have a nice soft sponge to disrupt everything off. It also holds so really well which I enjoyed not having to constantly fill more soap on my sponge it seems to hold up the sponge really well.
Juliana M.
Um produto de qualidade, tem uma boa relevância entre as marcas já no mercado. Ótima durabilidade, e limpa com eficiência. Recomendo o produto. A quality product, has a good relevance among the brands already on the market. Great durability, and clean efficiently. I recommend the product.
Brooke T.
Overland Park, KS
These sponges definitely do the trick. I pull these bad boys out when I really need to get some tough stuck on food off my dishes. The price was great at Target where I purchased them. I pop them in the dishwasher when they seem like they need to be cleaned and they last for quite awhile.
Claire E.