Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Claudia M.
These songs make doing the dishes a lot easier. It has 2 sides, which really helps get rid of stuck on food! And I like that they stay fresh for a few weeks too.
Lindsey G.
Columbus , OH
Frequently purchase these sponges for our kitchen. They do a good job of scrubbing dry and crusty food off dishes without falling apart. They are reasonably priced - would purchase these sponges again
Catherine K.
These are good basic long-lasting sponges. They don't mildew easily and the yellow sponge does not disintegrate at all, like other inexpensive options. The green scrubber does wear down after awhile.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
I am impressed with these sponges abilities to do jobs all around my home. They are perfect for not only dishes, but also heasy duty cleaning jobs. I don't have to worry about these sponges scratching any of my surfaces because they are strong but gentle. They are even strong enough to handle deep sanitizing that includes being "cooked" in the microwave. This is truly the perfect sponge for all of your needs!
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
These are the sponges I use on my countertops and dishes, etc. I love the dark green side because it really scrubs off mildew and food. The soft side I use as the last wipe to make sure everything is off. I just wish they would last longer because once I'm scrubbing a pan that has a lot of gunk on it, it tears up the sponge. They are adorable. I recommend this product.
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
everyone in my household loves these sponges. we usually buy it from walmart for a decent price it comes in a 4 or a 6 pack, one side has the heavy duty scrub side that does scortch your pans and leave nasty scatches. the other side is a nice blue sponge. we usually keep these in the house for about a week and it great for cleaning everywhere around the house
Toni c.
Cameron, NC
Works well and I love that they do not leave all the yucky food stuff embedded in the sponge washes off great and you can avoid the stinky sponges because they wash clean after use.
Moniz B.
Austin, TX
I love how they get everything off of my pans including my ironware and stone ware. Love having both sides in one sponge! No need to go digging for another one to get the stuck on food off. I believe the quality and price of this item is right on the mark. I always try to keep many on hand for other jobs besides washing dishes
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
These are pretty much the ones that my family buys - get them at Walmart and they do exactly what a sponge is supposed to do. I think it's a good value to buy in bulk so the price is good for a pack of six versus a 2-pack. Can say enough good things about this brand so far. Been buying it for years and will continue to do so!
Raelin K.
Jackson, MI
These are the sponges I'm currently using! Nothing very special about them, but they get the job done. The only issue I have with it is I scrub a lot harder with this specific sponge, but with other products by scotch-brite I don't. I don't suggest this one specifically, but definitely like this brand.
Claire E.