Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Rachel S.
Seems to work better than just the regular green-backed sponges. Rinses out easily and is very long lasting! Curved design is easier to maneuver than rectangular sponge.
Haali M.
Arlington, TX
These sponges are very durable and long lasting. Never tear or fall apart. Always get the job done with little scrubbing. I buy mine at target. And am always satisfied.
Yessica L.
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge scrubs very well the greasy pans and pots. I love it i use to clean even my surfaces is like gentle and tough when it has to be.
Rebecca M.
These are the only sponges I will buy! They do not get food build up on the scrubby size. Also, the scrubby side still works great even though it has a low profile
Sarah H.
It is a dish sponge...does its job in cleaning. Lasts a long time too so it is durable though I wouldn't recommend using past recommended due to bacteria buildup.
Rachel O.
I love the generic sponge that gets the job done from a quality brand. This sponge does not do anything particularly special but it works. The only thing I don't like is that this sponge gets your hands pretty dirty.
Claudia M.
These songs make doing the dishes a lot easier. It has 2 sides, which really helps get rid of stuck on food! And I like that they stay fresh for a few weeks too.
Amber M.
League city, TX
These are my holy grail dish sponges they really attack food with a couple scrubs and the dishes are clean, scrubbing and soaking becomes uneccesary with these sponges which is always a plus!
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Frequently purchase these sponges for our kitchen. They do a good job of scrubbing dry and crusty food off dishes without falling apart. They are reasonably priced - would purchase these sponges again
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
I am impressed with these sponges abilities to do jobs all around my home. They are perfect for not only dishes, but also heasy duty cleaning jobs. I don't have to worry about these sponges scratching any of my surfaces because they are strong but gentle. They are even strong enough to handle deep sanitizing that includes being "cooked" in the microwave. This is truly the perfect sponge for all of your needs!
Claire E.