Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Rachel S.
Seems to work better than just the regular green-backed sponges. Rinses out easily and is very long lasting! Curved design is easier to maneuver than rectangular sponge.
Haali M.
Arlington, TX
These sponges are very durable and long lasting. Never tear or fall apart. Always get the job done with little scrubbing. I buy mine at target. And am always satisfied.
Yessica L.
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge scrubs very well the greasy pans and pots. I love it i use to clean even my surfaces is like gentle and tough when it has to be.
Rebecca M.
Merrimack
These are the only sponges I will buy! They do not get food build up on the scrubby size. Also, the scrubby side still works great even though it has a low profile
Claudia M.
These songs make doing the dishes a lot easier. It has 2 sides, which really helps get rid of stuck on food! And I like that they stay fresh for a few weeks too.
Amber M.
League city, TX
These are my holy grail dish sponges they really attack food with a couple scrubs and the dishes are clean, scrubbing and soaking becomes uneccesary with these sponges which is always a plus!
Lindsey G.
Columbus, OH
Frequently purchase these sponges for our kitchen. They do a good job of scrubbing dry and crusty food off dishes without falling apart. They are reasonably priced - would purchase these sponges again
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
I am impressed with these sponges abilities to do jobs all around my home. They are perfect for not only dishes, but also heasy duty cleaning jobs. I don't have to worry about these sponges scratching any of my surfaces because they are strong but gentle. They are even strong enough to handle deep sanitizing that includes being "cooked" in the microwave. This is truly the perfect sponge for all of your needs!
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
These are the sponges I use on my countertops and dishes, etc. I love the dark green side because it really scrubs off mildew and food. The soft side I use as the last wipe to make sure everything is off. I just wish they would last longer because once I'm scrubbing a pan that has a lot of gunk on it, it tears up the sponge. They are adorable. I recommend this product.
Jessica E.
Bartow, FL
everyone in my household loves these sponges. we usually buy it from walmart for a decent price it comes in a 4 or a 6 pack, one side has the heavy duty scrub side that does scortch your pans and leave nasty scatches. the other side is a nice blue sponge. we usually keep these in the house for about a week and it great for cleaning everywhere around the house
Claire E.