Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is one scrub that I always use always have always will I love it I've been buying it for years it cleans my dishes the way I want to and I also use the little one one that you can they're the disposable ones that you can take off and put back on you can buy them everywhere and anywhere I usually get mine at Target or Walmart and they're pennies to a dollar and that's why I like them
Maggi
I use these sponges for everything. To wash dishes to scrub my counter or sink. I can even toss them in the dish washer to disinfect them and I get more life out of them. They also don’t scratch any of the surfaces that I use it on.
Tyler J.
I haven’t even bothered looking at any other dish washing pads. When I get to needing a new one (which isn’t often, these things last a good long while) when I go to the store I know exactly which ones I wanna grab and it’s these!
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
I like these sponges and they certainly do their job well. They are fairly long lasting, although I’ve noticed they don’t last as long as other sponges I’ve bought before. Easy to find in stores and affordable though.
Mel W.
mesa, az
As the person in the family that does the dishes, how long a sponge lasts is super important to me. Scotch Brite is pretty awesome and is the brand that I tend toward when I am at the store. They’re reliable and effective.
Katie S.
Clarkston, MI
This product seems to work well on crusted dishes. Over time it does pick up a bit of a stinky scent. Price does seem to match the quality. Would choose to buy again and would recommend to friends and family.
C G.
I have the wonderful task of doing dishes by hand pretty often. While I do like the fact that these are gentle on my pots, pans and glass ware, they get mucked up very quickly and become less effective as a result. I like other products from this company much better.
Harley H.
College Sta, TX
These sponges work really well. I like how it has the scrubbing side as well for those tough to clean dishes. They are also pretty cheap, so I always buy in bulk. I can use these anywhere and on anything!
Skye H.
I use these sponges for everything! For dishes, wiping counters, wiping down tv tray, just everything. I also get these at Kmart and usually come home with 2 or 3 packages.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this sponge! Soft on one side, scrubby on the other. The scrubby side really does a good job on my pots and pans and the soft side is great for my dishes.
Claire E.