Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is one scrub that I always use always have always will I love it I've been buying it for years it cleans my dishes the way I want to and I also use the little one one that you can they're the disposable ones that you can take off and put back on you can buy them everywhere and anywhere I usually get mine at Target or Walmart and they're pennies to a dollar and that's why I like them
Lindsey P.
Johnson City, TN
These are my favorite sponges. They last through many washes. I like that it has a a scrubby side and a sponge side. I also use it on my stove and I really like it for that too. I also like the pretty colors they come in
Harley H.
Lago Vista
These sponges work really well. I like how it has the scrubbing side as well for those tough to clean dishes. They are also pretty cheap, so I always buy in bulk. I can use these anywhere and on anything!
Kristie H.
pensacola
I have been using these sponges for years. They hold up under active dishwashing/countertop washing/ stove cleaning. Way use anything else when it does the job the best.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this sponge! Soft on one side, scrubby on the other. The scrubby side really does a good job on my pots and pans and the soft side is great for my dishes.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Great dish washers! They are good at getting tough leftover food off and easy to clean off when you are done with them! They are affordable and easy to find I highly highly recommend them to anyone who likes hand washing!
Renee E.
Oneida, NY
I use these on the regular. Every time I do the dishes. A lot of people will not use a sponge, but I will always. As long as you clean them after each use, they last forever before they fall apart and are un-usable. They effectively get everything I hate off of my dishes. I have tried cheaper versions but they do not compare!
Juliana M.
Um produto de qualidade, tem uma boa relevância entre as marcas já no mercado. Ótima durabilidade, e limpa com eficiência. Recomendo o produto. A quality product, has a good relevance among the brands already on the market. Great durability, and clean efficiently. I recommend the product.
Kaytlen P.
Austin, TX
These last a lot longer than the typical green and yellow sponge. I think they have good value. No real scent. They're fairly gentle on pots and pans-- haven't scratched them up! I will definitely be on the lookout for these next time I have to buy sponges.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These sponges are good value for the price and work well on our dishes. We tend to reach for these every time because we can trust the quality and know they will do what we need them to. I have always been happy with the purchase and think it's worth buying.
Claire E.