Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is one scrub that I always use always have always will I love it I've been buying it for years it cleans my dishes the way I want to and I also use the little one one that you can they're the disposable ones that you can take off and put back on you can buy them everywhere and anywhere I usually get mine at Target or Walmart and they're pennies to a dollar and that's why I like them
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I don’t really get any other sponges except these. They are strong enough to get hard stuff off plans and gentle enough to not scratch dishes and ruin them . They last a good while (just keep them clean) and you know when they need to be replaced when they get soft.
Maggi
I use these sponges for everything. To wash dishes to scrub my counter or sink. I can even toss them in the dish washer to disinfect them and I get more life out of them. They also don’t scratch any of the surfaces that I use it on.
Tyler J.
Anderson
I haven’t even bothered looking at any other dish washing pads. When I get to needing a new one (which isn’t often, these things last a good long while) when I go to the store I know exactly which ones I wanna grab and it’s these!
Sabiha
These sponges are good; don’t fall apart like other cheap ones I’ve used in the past. Don’t shed onto rough surfaces either. We buy them from Publix. They stink after a while and need to be tossed, but that’s the name of the game!
Yogita S.
San Jose
The green side is very great to clean stain from utensils but I feel it leaves scratches on non stick utensils, so U use yellow side for non stick and green for tough stain. I have recommended this to all my friends and family.
Kristen B.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges won't scratch your nonstick pots and pans but it will definitely remove anything stuck on them. Cheese and eggs don't stick to this sponge! It actually stays clean. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
I like these sponges and they certainly do their job well. They are fairly long lasting, although I’ve noticed they don’t last as long as other sponges I’ve bought before. Easy to find in stores and affordable though.
Mel W.
mesa, az
As the person in the family that does the dishes, how long a sponge lasts is super important to me. Scotch Brite is pretty awesome and is the brand that I tend toward when I am at the store. They’re reliable and effective.
Stephanie C.
These are my favorite sponges! They dont break down and fall apart like regular sponges because they are like lil pockets of fabric with gentle scrubbers rather than a foam type sponge that eventually breaks down and falls apart.
Claire E.