Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is one scrub that I always use always have always will I love it I've been buying it for years it cleans my dishes the way I want to and I also use the little one one that you can they're the disposable ones that you can take off and put back on you can buy them everywhere and anywhere I usually get mine at Target or Walmart and they're pennies to a dollar and that's why I like them
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I don’t really get any other sponges except these. They are strong enough to get hard stuff off plans and gentle enough to not scratch dishes and ruin them . They last a good while (just keep them clean) and you know when they need to be replaced when they get soft.
JESSIKA C.
I like Scotch-Brite sponges. They do a good job with cleaning up messes in both my kitchen and bathrooms. However, they are a bit pricey compared to other brands. I get them when I can but other times I get store brand to cut costs.
Stephanie C.
These are my favorite sponges! They dont break down and fall apart like regular sponges because they are like lil pockets of fabric with gentle scrubbers rather than a foam type sponge that eventually breaks down and falls apart.
Felicia G.
Bay shore, NY
Very affordable and I like to buy in bulk so you’re not buying so much throughout the year and I think I saved a little by doing this as well the sponge itself works great. I would buy again
Eve G.
Bemidji
This is a better quality of sponge, doesn't fall apart as easily as some others that I've used. They hold cleaner well and don't end up smelling so long as they are rinsed properly after use. They scrub well and are affordable, so I would recommend them to others.
Susanna L.
Walnut Creek
I love Scotch Brite brand sponges, they tend to last the longest for me and I noticed that they don't become super soft as quick as other brands. They also offer great pack deals. You can buy them in bulk for a better price. I would recommend this to others.
Lori K.
orlando
I like this item because it has two sides. One is for scrubbing and the other is just a sponge. but I like it and I always have these sponges in my kitchen and bath tub. I use it in my tub after showers to clean the tub bottoms. It does its job! Go get yours
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
This is my brand for sponges! I love them they're easy to clean when they collect a lot of food of a messy plate and also are  affordable so you can dispose of them any time! I like them, they're a basic product to have in your household! So yea, I recommend them
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
It is usually worth spending the extra money for brand name sponges like these. They last much longer than the cheap ones. The scrubbing side could stand to rinse a little more cleanly but it is useful in scrubbing soap scum or burnt of food.
Claire E.