Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is one scrub that I always use always have always will I love it I've been buying it for years it cleans my dishes the way I want to and I also use the little one one that you can they're the disposable ones that you can take off and put back on you can buy them everywhere and anywhere I usually get mine at Target or Walmart and they're pennies to a dollar and that's why I like them
Chelsea G.
Middletown
I have the wonderful task of doing dishes by hand pretty often. While I do like the fact that these are gentle on my pots, pans and glass ware, they get mucked up very quickly and become less effective as a result. I like other products from this company much better.
Katie S.
Clarkston, MI
This product seems to work well on crusted dishes. Over time it does pick up a bit of a stinky scent. Price does seem to match the quality. Would choose to buy again and would recommend to friends and family.
Harley H.
College Sta, TX
These sponges work really well. I like how it has the scrubbing side as well for those tough to clean dishes. They are also pretty cheap, so I always buy in bulk. I can use these anywhere and on anything!
Skye H.
I use these sponges for everything! For dishes, wiping counters, wiping down tv tray, just everything. I also get these at Kmart and usually come home with 2 or 3 packages.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this sponge! Soft on one side, scrubby on the other. The scrubby side really does a good job on my pots and pans and the soft side is great for my dishes.
Emely T.
Leaves dishes and surfaces very clean. Not harsh on surfaces. I love to use it on stove tops also for quick clean. I have purchased at target and grocery stores. I would recommend and repurchase. Very affordable.
Renee E.
Oneida, NY
I use these on the regular. Every time I do the dishes. A lot of people will not use a sponge, but I will always. As long as you clean them after each use, they last forever before they fall apart and are un-usable. They effectively get everything I hate off of my dishes. I have tried cheaper versions but they do not compare!
Kaytlen P.
Austin, TX
These last a lot longer than the typical green and yellow sponge. I think they have good value. No real scent. They're fairly gentle on pots and pans-- haven't scratched them up! I will definitely be on the lookout for these next time I have to buy sponges.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These sponges are good value for the price and work well on our dishes. We tend to reach for these every time because we can trust the quality and know they will do what we need them to. I have always been happy with the purchase and think it's worth buying.
Claire E.