Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Stephanie S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jessica S.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponge 2-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Hellen Michael G.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #38 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Raina L.
Sarasota, FL
I would say this is a good product! I would most definitely buy again and I would say that the price is definitely worth what you are getting. Would definitely recommend if this is your first time tying it!
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
I love this sponge! Soft on one side, scrubby on the other. The scrubby side really does a good job on my pots and pans and the soft side is great for my dishes.
Renee E.
Oneida, NY
I use these on the regular. Every time I do the dishes. A lot of people will not use a sponge, but I will always. As long as you clean them after each use, they last forever before they fall apart and are un-usable. They effectively get everything I hate off of my dishes. I have tried cheaper versions but they do not compare!
Juliana M.
Um produto de qualidade, tem uma boa relevância entre as marcas já no mercado. Ótima durabilidade, e limpa com eficiência. Recomendo o produto. A quality product, has a good relevance among the brands already on the market. Great durability, and clean efficiently. I recommend the product.
Jemille B.
I really love these because you don't need a wire scrubber to get your pots and pans clean. These will get the job done, you don't have scrub hard. I've been using scotch-Brite for years and I highly recommend them if you want your dishes to still look new after you've used them
Jena D.
I am currently using this, and for it staying that it is stay clean on the package, I will disagree. It has a build up on the"scrubbing side" , and I rinse it and try cleaning it after each use. No luck. I solely hand wash dishes, so a clean sponge is important to me. I will probably not purchase these again.
Kaytlen P.
Austin, TX
These last a lot longer than the typical green and yellow sponge. I think they have good value. No real scent. They're fairly gentle on pots and pans-- haven't scratched them up! I will definitely be on the lookout for these next time I have to buy sponges.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These sponges are good value for the price and work well on our dishes. We tend to reach for these every time because we can trust the quality and know they will do what we need them to. I have always been happy with the purchase and think it's worth buying.
Paola H.
We purchase these sponges for use in the the kitchen washing dishes and cleaning the bathrooms.. They are light and air out well. The quality is good, they last a long time and are durable. We purchase them at Target and the price is reasonable .
Jillian C.
Racine, WI
I have bought Scotch-Brite sponge's for quite sometime now. And I love them. They get the job done for pots and pans, and seem to last a long time. Not to pricey, and normally they have coupon's out in the newspaper. I recommend these sponge's.
Claire E.