BY SCOTCH-BRITE

Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Dishwand Refill: Refill fits Scotch-Brite Dishwand handles Non-scratch cleaning Won't trap food Even eggs and cheese won't stick see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I have been using this dish wand for awhile now and it is amazing. It really gets my dishes clean and it is so easy to use. It really seems to last a long time without coming apart. I love that you don't have to keep applying soap to your sponge because you just fill the sponge up with soap and it dispenses itself. The only complaint I have is that if you don't sit the brush up just right after you are done using it, it seems to leak soap.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been using these refills with the stay clean wand, and they work pretty well. They last a while and get stubborn food off of dishes. However, I did notice dish soap leaking out, and too much coming out even if the button was pushed. Because of that, I no longer keep soap in the wand, and apply it myself.
Sarah P.
Gahanna, OH
I love using these for everything they throughly clean the dishes well! They last quite a while and hold dish soap in the handle.
Darrian R.
Love the dishwand! Such a time saver! The refills tend to last a really long time too!
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whoever created this is a God Send! Scrubs and suds perfectly. The best part is that the pad interchangeable. Cost isn't too high, they do have coupons and you can catch m on sale at walmart and target.
Alyson G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have seen people give this sponge bad reviews before, but I love it! They're inexpensive and work wonderfully. They scrub my dishes clean and for the most part, do not get food stuck on them. Sometimes they don't clean an especially grimey pan all the way, but I keep a more abrasive sponge on hand for times like that.
Bailey C.
Ames, IA
This is fine and definitely better than the generic brands but the issue I have is that after a while it will just leak all of the time even if you have just replaced the sponge. By leak I mean the soap in the handle will leak out. Really only happens after quite a few months but I've gone through a couple because I really prefer the handle over a traditional sponge.
Shauni H.
I've been using these dishwashing sponges for a long time. I bought mine at Walmart. They are a very good value. They don't mold easily and have a nice scent. I will be recommending these to others. I will be buying these again.
Gabriela C.
Euless, TX
I love using this to clean my tub so I don't have to get my hands dirty plus it scrubs really well. Super easy to use and you can even purchase the disposable sponges to refill it ones it's worn up. Highly recommend it
Courtney F.
I have been using these sponges for years! I think they are functional and very easy to use whenever I am needing to hand wash dishes. I wish it dispensed the soap better into the sponge, but that is my only complaint.