BY SCOTCH-BRITE #7 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

From quick, light tasks to the deepest clean, Scotch-BriteTM offers what you need to clean, shine or scrub any household surface. Scotch-BriteTM stainless steel scrubbers are the right tool for removing tough baked-on messes from your pots, pans,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
My boyfriend has yet to succumb to my complaints about not having a dishwasher so i’m still washing everything by hand. I use these babies for the pots and pans and the plates that he leaves out overnight that get gross and crusty. They’re cheap, usually come in a two pack and they get the job done. Plus, the noise they make irritates my boyfriend so, win-win. My only con with these is food gets stuck in them easily and they’re hard to rinse out.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Perfect for pots and pans and tough messes that a sponge just wont take care of. They do fall apart easy so I try to keep a bunch on hand but it's worth having around! They're easy to find, easy to use and make clean up easier. Also great to clean the stove top with
Fiona G.
Chicago , IL
This product is great for cleaning your kitchen and pans or pots that have been burned with cooking or have food stuck onto them. It’s delicate enough so that it doesn’t scratch your stove or your cookware but strong enough to get rid of dried up food.
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
The smell of steel wool grosses me out BUT they work so well on my pans that aren’t non stick. I use these every night on my dishes and I don’t know what I’d do without them. I highly recommend them to dish warriors everywhere.
Joya W.
Theses are great when really trying to really clean things. They do fall apart pretty quickly which is a bummer. You can find them almost at any store, and they are reasonably priced as well. I would buy them again
Harika T.
This is a good scrub for any hard dried utensils. It’s best for any steel utensils. Will not recommend this for non stick pans. This scrub can also be used to clean the sink too. Will keep buying
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Georgie A.
Best thing to use for scrubbing pots and pans! These work wonders and make washing dishes easier. Do keep in mind that thses can scratch the coating that's inside non-stick pans so do not use them for those!
Shubhashri K.
Eugene, OR
This is a good weapon on tough grease. Very affordable. Got it at a local drugstore. The only concern about this product is, this leaves scratches on the dishes and makes the dishes look dull and old .