BY SCOTCH-BRITE

From quick, light tasks to the deepest clean, Scotch-BriteTM offers what you need to clean, shine or scrub any household surface. Scotch-BriteTM stainless steel scrubbers are the right tool for removing tough baked-on messes from your pots, pans,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
My boyfriend has yet to succumb to my complaints about not having a dishwasher so i’m still washing everything by hand. I use these babies for the pots and pans and the plates that he leaves out overnight that get gross and crusty. They’re cheap, usually come in a two pack and they get the job done. Plus, the noise they make irritates my boyfriend so, win-win. My only con with these is food gets stuck in them easily and they’re hard to rinse out.
Fiona G.
This product is great for cleaning your kitchen and pans or pots that have been burned with cooking or have food stuck onto them. It’s delicate enough so that it doesn’t scratch your stove or your cookware but strong enough to get rid of dried up food.
Joya W.
Theses are great when really trying to really clean things. They do fall apart pretty quickly which is a bummer. You can find them almost at any store, and they are reasonably priced as well. I would buy them again
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I love these steel scouring pads. They work great at removing tough set in food without scratching surfaces. They last a long time and are a great value for the price. I use them all the time and I Highly recommend to others.
Wendy L.
Salem
My mom would use these to clean her stainless steel pots. I dont use it for that. I use it to clean my sinks and stove. Takes everything off. Super clean results.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Perfect for pots and pans and tough messes that a sponge just wont take care of. They do fall apart easy so I try to keep a bunch on hand but it's worth having around! They're easy to find, easy to use and make clean up easier. Also great to clean the stove top with
Carly H.
These are my favorite. I really like this brand anyway but I always have these in the kitchen just because they work so well.i definitely recommend these when I can because they have been so awesome to have around for myself and they make things so much easier.
Rosie H.
Newark, CA
i love this pads. this are necessary to wash dirty dishes that get to dirty with oils , it will never disappoint me , the bad thing is that they worn out alittle fast but theyre good and on the cheap side. i recommend this alot for dirty pots
Olivia W.
Fulton, MS
These are really good for scrubbing your metal pots and pans. They always scrubb all the mess away and last a good while for each one. I would definitely give them a try if you don't mind the metal texture. Good for what their made for.
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love these. They smell so awesome. I don’t have to worry about changing them out every day and I also don’t have to worry about having multiple wax warmers going. I can just have one and the whole house smells amazing!