Scotch-Brite® Stainless Steel Cleaning Pad

Stovetop Cleaning Pad

How do these work on glass cooktops?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite® Stainless Steel Cleaning Pad!
Jon C.
Can't beat the price. We go thru atleast 1 a week. Tough scubbing with the dark green side for those tough, grimy, spots.
Rhonda N.
Bozeman, MT
Great for those hard to scrub pots and pans. My husband burned lasagna he was reheating on the stove and it was so stuck to the pan, 3 days soaking didn't do anything, but the scrubbing pad helped!
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Love these as a go-to for dishwashing and scrubbing counters, etc. Not good for use on soft plastics because they will create fine scratches. But good for abrasive cleaning when gunk is stuck on surfaces.
Sherilynn M.
In my home, we purchase several sponges of different colors and designate their use for different things. The yellow sponge cleans the dishes in the sink, the green sponge cleans countertops and stovetops, and the rest of our sponges go in storage until we need to pull them out and designate them for more use! Scotch-Brite sponges do the trick and hold up well!
Lucinda R.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is such a great cleaning product. It is affordable and very easy to use. Four stars because of chemicals though.
Apoorva S.
Omaha
These come for a long time and they are not really harsh on the hands but on the vessels. takes off the toughest of the stains.
Nancy L.
Williamsburg
We use these to wash down everything and cleanse with. The price is wonderful when bought in bulk at the big box stores.
Abby H.
Hopatcong, NJ
1,300 reviews
This is a great quality sponge that works well. It removes grime and it cleans my dishes without harming them. These sponges are easy to use and they are better for the environment. They are also affordable. I recommend them.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Can't go wrong with this scrubber. Works like a charm instead of using straight elbow grease. Add a little cleaner and bam. Clean
Nicole D.
Union, MS
It does it job. It didn't seem to get really dirty and smell bad. I have one now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...