BY SCOTCH-BRITE #84 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponge refills are so useful. The entire scrubber with the handle that holds dish soap is awesome too. I hate doing dishes and touching the food so this is great because I can hold the handle rather than the nasty sponge.
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Handy for scrubbing. But I prefer a regular sponge better. These are nice to clean greasy messes. I fee they are effective just not as much as there hand sponges! I will buy again when needed.
Evelyn P.
WEST ISLIP
Love using the brush, I hate touching a sponge. It grosses me out. But using this gives me control to clean dishes but not get grossed out by touching a smelly sponge
Samantha S.
I bought the scotch bright wand and replaceable sponges to help with the dishes that I cannot fit in my dishwasher. It works well in scrubbing the dishes, however, I don’t feel like they last very long. The quality could be improved.
Alexis W.
Vero Beach, FL
I'm the type of person who cannot stand to touch a sponge with my bare hand. It disgusts me. So thank goodness for these! I will never use another nasty sponge again that I have to actually touch! Everyone needs this is their home!
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
I really prefer using a sponge scrubber so I don't have to touch the sponge directly. Not a huge fan of all the germs sponges can harbor the matter how hard you try to keep yours clean. Will always buy this again
Samantha V.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this product I thought the sponge would have pulled off trying to scrub a port but It actually stayed on it worked well with tough stains.
Maria R.
I feel like I use less soap in a good way when I use this. I have a heavy hand when using a regular sponge but this controls how much I’m using
Chelsey N.
Warren
Worth buying them at Walmart! You save money and they are great quality! When the job is to dirty you can reach for the other one!
Katie A.
Birmingham
We like buying these because it's much easier to do your dishes with a dish wand. It's great for glasses and such.