BY SCOTCH-BRITE #74 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the handle refill sponges because if I don't want to get my hands all greasy or nasty I have a long handle to wash and scrub my dishes with. The refill sponges act as a regualr sponge and they tend to last and not smell like the square ones do after awhile.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Handy for scrubbing. But I prefer a regular sponge better. These are nice to clean greasy messes. I fee they are effective just not as much as there hand sponges! I will buy again when needed.
Hannah P.
Anchorage
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these because you don’t have to handle the actual sponge. You put the soap in the handle and it dispenses as it’s needed. I replace mine monthly to ensure freshness and recommend to those who like to hand wash their dishes rather than use a dishwasher.
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
I love having my sponge and head which I fill with soap. I only have to change out the sponge heads and they last a long time. I love these because it cleans my dishes without too much effort.
Alexis W.
Vero Beach, FL
I'm the type of person who cannot stand to touch a sponge with my bare hand. It disgusts me. So thank goodness for these! I will never use another nasty sponge again that I have to actually touch! Everyone needs this is their home!
Samantha S.
I bought the scotch bright wand and replaceable sponges to help with the dishes that I cannot fit in my dishwasher. It works well in scrubbing the dishes, however, I don’t feel like they last very long. The quality could be improved.
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponge refills are so useful. The entire scrubber with the handle that holds dish soap is awesome too. I hate doing dishes and touching the food so this is great because I can hold the handle rather than the nasty sponge.
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
I really prefer using a sponge scrubber so I don't have to touch the sponge directly. Not a huge fan of all the germs sponges can harbor the matter how hard you try to keep yours clean. Will always buy this again
Evelyn P.
WEST ISLIP
Love using the brush, I hate touching a sponge. It grosses me out. But using this gives me control to clean dishes but not get grossed out by touching a smelly sponge
Samantha V.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this product I thought the sponge would have pulled off trying to scrub a port but It actually stayed on it worked well with tough stains.