Scotch-Brite® Shower Scrubber

by Scotch-Brite

Scotch-Brite™ Shower Scrubber non-scratch bathroom cleaning.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotch-Brite® Shower Scrubber!
Allyson M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this to help me clean the shower I wish it had the ability to tighten to where it also did not bend so I could clean the sides without the top folding down. It can also be bad at retaining water so be sure to drain it well. However this product has been so helpful with scrubbing the walls of the shower and the side of the tub
Hannah T.
The pad works ok, but I can't really use the necessary pressure, because either the pad pops off or the pole shrinks back. Wouldn't purchase again.
Jeanna D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a pretty sturdy scrubber, but I still have to bend just to reach certain parts or to scrub with more pressure.
Sondra W.
Cleveland, OH
I have back problems and I purchased the non scratch scrubber to make cleaning my shower and tub a little easier. I like how it cleans but the telescopic handle does not stay extended which makes it difficult to use and it is a chore to have to keep re-extending the handle.
Lisa M.
I bought this hoping to get an easy way out of back bending work. However, the amount of leverage needed to really scrub the shower clean requires the hands closer to the scrub pad. If I have the telescopic rod out, I can't really apply the pressure, so I end up bending over the tub anyway to scrub. I really wasn't impressed with this.
Danielle E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
Although the scrubbing action of the brush is good, it does not extend that far thus making me bend more which is what I was attempting to avoid. When it is extended you can’t use too much pressure or it will retract or flip up. For the price it’s not that bad and they do have the replacement scrub heads so it may be a repeat purchase for me.
Jennifer S.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
This is good for cleaning out showers for tile and what not, but I just wish the handle was longer to extend. It doesn’t go out that far so you can only reach a few feet away to clean. The price was good and it worked great for scrubbing the tile in my shower. But for hard water spots or to clean the grout this isn’t the best. A scrub brush would work better for those harder spots. I don’t know if they sell the refill of the pads or not, if not that would be better. Because you wouldn’t have to keep repurchasing the whole brush, it worked good but idk if it’s really worth it
Britnee L.
This helps me reach the farthest reaches of the shower and tub without having to reach too hard. I'm able to give them a good scrub and know I'm getting them clean.

Looking for your answer?