BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Removes Tough, Baked On Messes 50% Faster Than Competitive Scrub Sponges. Each Sponge Measures 4.5 In X 2.7 In X 0.6 In (114 Mm X 68 Mm X 15 Mm). Made In Canada see more...

Chidera U.
I love these sponges! My mom buys these things in BULK! That's how you know you are getting what you paid for! We all know how the story goes, mom buys but the teenagers/children are the ones responsible for the dishes. These sponges are really effective in getting rid of stains, and whatever else is on that plate due to the bristle pad-like texture on the back of the sponge. In addition, the sponge is very absorbent and can keep you running on just one squirt of soap and lots of water! I recommend. These things are all I ever use!
Danielle W.
Weymouth, MA
I used to think that the brand of sponge I used wouldn't make any difference at all. Generally I would pick up Scotch-Brite because I was familiar with them, but there was one instance where I bought a random off brand sponge. It was the worst decision I've ever made. After one or two uses, the sponges would completely fall apart and the little pieces would get everywhere. The scotch-brute ones last super long and have never fallen apart on me, despite how much they were used. Definitely not making that mistake again.
Lauren Y.
San Francisco, CA
It's a sponge. With a squishy side. And a scratchy side. Lasts a couple months like most sponges. Stinks if left wet like most sponges. Can be used for dishes, countertops, and floors like other sponges. What else is there to say? It's better than super cheapo sponges that seem to be made out of the same material as sponge curlers or the ones encased in some sort of plastic net, but it's just like the rest of the sponges of its kind that have both a squishy side and a scrubby side.
Carrie C.
Marysville, WA
I really love the Scotch Brite line of sponges, my favorite being the Non-Scratch type, as I can use them on EVERYTHING! The Scrub Sponges are a great product with a long life. I often extend the life of my sponges by running them through the dishwasher. This cleans them and sanitizes them...I don't even want to think of what these sponges gather up over the course of their lives!
Scotch Brite is a quality product that I trust in my home.
Hey B.
I prefer these over any other sponge type just because of the multi-purpose pots & glass. Kitchen and bathroom. You can pick these up anywhere and the price point is fair.

Cons: it's a bit rough on the hands and wears down..probably because I do some serious kitchen damage ..#don'tjudgeme

Tip: Rinse and squeeze out excess water & soap. You don't want your sponge to smell like mildew. If it does bleach and clean it or toss it.
Dana O.
Dallas, TX
We use these sponges for everything and love them. From dishes to counter tops or even bathrooms they get the job done. I haven't had to soak dishes because the scrubby side always scrubs thru everything. While we do primarily use our dishwasher we still use sponges a good deal. Would recommend. While they are not the cheapest out there they are worth spending a little more for the quality.
Selena H.
Brawley, CA
I use these to clean everything ranging from my dishes to my tub(obviously not the same one). They don't fall apart quickly and the scrubbing pad works very well. The only thing i have an issue with is the sponges release yellow dye when new. I usually have to run them under the faucet for about five minutes till the dye stops leaking. Other than the dye everything about these is great
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I bought these sponges for college since I had to hand wash my dishes. They worked well to clean but they didn't last long. I let them dry out properly but they stuck after awhile. I heard they can be out in the microwave to help that but it didn't help. I tried washing them but they kept stinking. They were a good price so that was nice but I wish they lasted longer than a week
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
These have always been the brand that my family uses. I prefer the curved shape sponges, but these do the job so I can't complain. The only thing that is off-putting about these is that during the first couple of uses the water turns yellow from the sponge material. I know that's normal of this product, but it is so weird for me to see and then rub all over my forks and spoons.
Tracy H.
These are your classic kitchen sponges. Good for cleaning up your kitchen and dishes. I like that they have a soft side and a tougher side for getting harder, stuck on food, off dishes and counters. My only problem with sponges is that I worry about germs since they get smelly after awhile. So we just makes sure that we don't use them too long before getting a fresh one.
Claire E.
Scotch Brite or Ocelo?
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Mega Parent Expert
How many uses do you get out of these until you throw them away?