BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Removes Tough, Baked On Messes 50% Faster Than Competitive Scrub Sponges. Each Sponge Measures 4.5 In X 2.7 In X 0.6 In (114 Mm X 68 Mm X 15 Mm). Made In Canada see more...

• Scotch Brite or Ocelo?3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...3 Answers
  • How many uses do you get out of these until you throw them away? 1 Answers
Destynee N.
Terre Haute, IN
These brushes are great not only for dishes but anything that might need cleaned! They are a great product for a small cost! They hold up very well and last a long time. They also hold soap very well. The great part about this sponge is it has 2 sides! One side is rough for those hard to reach areas and the other is soft for the every day dish. I would totally recommend!
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
The classics. Tried and true and I’m not sure what you could really want out of a sponge other than this. Scrubby and spongey. Good price point. It would be cool for sponges to have something different about them so you could store in one place but know one is bathroom and one is kitchen or other.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use these sponges for dishes, cleaning the counter, bathroom. Pretty much an all purpose product. The scrubbing side is great to scrub tubs and shower walls. I feel like they last longer than other sponges and they don't fall apart. This is the brand I prefer to use so I will buy again.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
I haven’t really tried other brands of sponges. Mainly because these are tried and true. They last a while. They don’t crumble on you. Green side is effective but doesn’t damage when scratching. The yellow side is smooth for surfaces that are a little more delicate. Great price too.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only sponges I use in my house. Always cleans the dishes great and works on other surfaces too. I wash the table, walls, and countertops with these so they are really versatile. Great quality for a great price. The scrub pad has become a standard for me.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
These are favorite scrubbers to have in the kitchen. The green rough side is the perfect side to get off tough, stuck on food off of any kitchen utensil/plate without ruining it and the soft yellow side is perfect for a nice clean wipe down of the kitchen afterwards.
Janisa Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have packs of these sponges in my pantry at all times. They are so handy. You can use them for dishes, tile, or even detailing the car. This is the only brand we use because they don’t fall apart like others do. They are a good price too, especially in the big pack.
Fiona G.
Chicago , IL
I go through these like hotcakes I don’t like sponges to sit around because they gather bacteria so once they get used for about 3 to 5 times I toss them. They’re still in great condition but the time that I toss them I just know that they’re filled with bacteria and prefer not to reuse them.
Lara H.
Well, the classic product does the job! I use these when washing dishes, I use them (different ones!) for cleaning around the home, and I use them (again, different sponges for different purposes!) for grunge. They are versatile, highly useful, highly effective and they just do a great job all around. I would certainly recommend these to anyone needing effective, quality sponges. I particularly like the double sidedness: one soft side for gentler use and one more abrasive side for more stubborn stains.
Patricia H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how long it last. Some sponges tend to worn out in few weeks but this sponges last much longer then 1 month. Love how easy one side is soft for easy lifting residue and the other side a bit more tougher but it won't scratch off the ceramic of the pan.
Skylar S.
Castalian Springs, TN
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How many uses do you get out of these until you throw them away?