BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Removes Tough, Baked On Messes 50% Faster Than Competitive Scrub Sponges. Each Sponge Measures 4.5 In X 2.7 In X 0.6 In (114 Mm X 68 Mm X 15 Mm). Made In Canada see more...

• Scotch Brite or Ocelo?3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...3 Answers
  • How many uses do you get out of these until you throw the...1 Answers
Cat D.
I recently bought a recyclable and organic material made scrubber and it works just the same. That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. If you can do something that is better for the environment...why not. These do what I need them to do though. They scrub through tough messes. They don't always last very long, but mostly that is because I am a little OCD about cleanliness and once it looks dirty I get rid of it. And they aren't expensive so it's not really an issue.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sponges are good for a variety of uses. You may be thinking, aren’t they exactly the same as the heavy duty ones? Just cheaper? I’ve found that it’s not, they may look the same, but the heavy duty sponges appear to last longer with cleaners that may have hash chemicals in it, while these tends to hold up for less time. Overall still a great sponge. Ideal for washing dishes, but maybe not scrubbing shower walls.
Michelle M.
Grafton, WI
Not a fan of this product at all! When we bought this I didn’t realize I would need to throw it out every other week. This product not only starts to smell terribly bad, but it completely falls apart! The hard part where you scrub dishes becomes so soft that it doesn’t do anything for our dishes. It also makes my kitchen smell terrible from the smell that comes off of it. I do not recommend this product
Jericca F.
Snowflake, AZ
The absolute best sponges Mindy can buy in my opinion. I had taken them to my super old pans that had just the normal burnt outside rom being used on gas stoves. The stains have been there for YEARS and Jt scrub them almost completely spotless! I couldn’t believe it! And it didn’t even take that much effort! These are the only sponges I will ever buy. No other sponges can even compare!
Destynee N.
Frisco, TX
These brushes are great not only for dishes but anything that might need cleaned! They are a great product for a small cost! They hold up very well and last a long time. They also hold soap very well. The great part about this sponge is it has 2 sides! One side is rough for those hard to reach areas and the other is soft for the every day dish. I would totally recommend!
L E X W.
Fayetteville
These sponges are great for hand-washing dishes, however I find that they begin to come apart pretty quickly after usage (but I wash a lot of dishes). The scrubber side is very combiner for tough messes. These sponges are affordable and easily accessible, but if you clean and use these a lot, they’ll start to rip and pieces of sponge/Brillo pad will start falling off quite a bit. Overall, a good product and a decent price! 🌹
Victoria A.
Kingsland, GA
These have been in my home since I was a little girl. They're all I ever used for dishes or for scrubbing the bathtub and sinks. They stay together for a long while but once they start falling apart... they need to be thrown away because at that point they just crumble lol. They work very well to get food off of dishes and scum out of sinks and bathtubs.
Nikki L.
These are pretty much the only ones we buy because they are in expensive and get the job done. Love that their is a rough side for when food gets stuck and the yellow side is great for finishing the job. Last a good amount of time depending how often u wash. We throw it in the dishwasher to clean it every couple times just to make sure it gets really clean.
April P.
Parma, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are usually buy the sponges from giant eagle. They are really good quality and seem to last me a while. Are usually buy the multi packs because they are the best value and really reasonably priced. They have a nice scrubbing side to get those tough stains off dishes and then a really nice spongy side that cleans very well. I would definitely recommend the sponges.
Cannabis🌿Enthusiast G.
Grayslake
Cheap and effective. They get the job done and last long enough. The scrub stays on just long enough before it starts to smell icky, haha, don’t lie your sponges get gross too! Easy to replace. Wish they were recyclable though.
Skylar S.
Castalian Springs, TN
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How many uses do you get out of these until you throw them away?