Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges

Removes Tough, Baked On Messes 50% Faster Than Competitive Scrub Sponges. Each Sponge Measures 4.5 In X 2.7 In X 0.6 In (114 Mm X 68 Mm X 15 Mm). Made In Canada

HooW often do u switch to a new one ?
How long should you use a sponge before throwing it away?Scotch-Brite Scrub 🧽
How many uses do you get out of these until you throw them away?
Start your review of Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges!
Let me just say: I LOVE SCOTCH BRITE... However... This particular sponge is not my fav. On the bright side: these are really affordable and easy to use and toss as need be... But if you’re looking for your holy grail heavy-duty dish-scrubbing beast of a sponge , I recommend you checkout the other products scotch brite has to offer! Perhaps something that’s blue, wavy, and much thicker, and has more detailed of a scrub pattern?? I promise ya scotch brite has you covered! Of course, perhaps I am being a little narrow minded and particular about my review, because as I will shamelessly admit, this is my fav current go to “cleaning the counters/kitchen sinks” sponge... but as for dishes, I have to suggest an alternate scotch brite product... cause as someone who doesn’t have “ripped guns” capable of effortlessly scrubbing hard to remove, stuck on food from my dishes, I gotta rely on a scrub(by beast of a sponge) to do the job. 😉
Pittston, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,242 reviews
Reach for the Scotch Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge 6 count pack when the mess is just too tough for a regular sponge. From grunge on the grill to pots and pans that sit overnight, it will get it done right. This is a good option for heavy scrubbing power. This kitchen scrub sponge is also available in a large size for your toughest messes. It cleans up greasy and baked-on food 50 percent faster than other competitive brands. Have confidence using a Scotch Brite scrub sponge, which is made from 100 percent recycled material to help out the environment. Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge, 6 Count Number 1 selling in America Scotch-Brite scrub sponge removes tough, baked-on messes 50% faster than other competitive sponges Good for the kitchen, garage and outdoors Sponge is reusable and able to be sanitized in the dishwasher Scrubbing fibers are made from 100% recycled content
Tustin, CA
Scotch Brite scrub sponges (green scrub) are great for cleaning dishes that have food stuck on them. They are also great for cleaning very dirty sinks, tubs, toiletes, etc. Just use a separate sponge for each type of cleaning. These sponges are durable and economical. They last and do not break down so easily. I try to buy them in the three or four pack when they are on sale. The sponges hold dishwashing soap well, so no need to constantly squeeze more soap onto the sponge. Highly recommend this sponge for all of your cleaning needs!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a die hard Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges user. They hold up well and the scrubber side does not peel away like with cheaper brands. You pay a bit more but it's not going to break your bank account. If you're going to use a sponge it may as well be a good one. Ours get used in kitchen, bathroom, and just about everywhere bc my kids are messy as all get out. LOL. And for those sensitive dishes and pans I highly recommend Scotch-Brite Basic Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge.
Newnan
Dependable sponges. I recently upgrade to biodegradable sponges (which these might be, I don’t actually know that) and a wooden brush set from Grove Collaborative. When we were using these they would last forever if you took care of it. They clean well and for the price you really can’t go wrong. Unless they are in fact not biodegradable. In which case, you can extend there life by putting them on the top rack of your dishwasher. 🤗
Fairmont, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a very love/hate relationship with these and all sponges for that matter! They work great, but after 3 days they start stinking and probably growing nasty stuff you shouldn't be rubbing all over your dishes, so u have to throw them away and grab a few new one. It is 2020 can some please invent something to make our sponges last longer?? Other than that these are my favorite sponges and preferred way to wash my dishes.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite kind of sponges. I hand wash all the dishes since we dont have a dishwasher and this is my trusted sponge. I know that it will get the job done and power through all the grease and stuck on food. It is a trusted brand and also very affordable. You can find this brand in a lot of stores. I have tried other sponges but none have been able to do what this brand has been able to do. Very well made.
Carrollton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The green Scotch-Brite sponges take the hard work out of washing the stainless steel pots and pans. They will easily clean left over oatmeal, beans that may have stuck to the bottom of the pan, even lasagna from the large lasagna pan. They clean up cast iron as well when something has stuck. We also use the purple Scotch Brite sponges to clean the bathrooms and granite or marble countertops. They just work.
Troy
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are nice. Are usually only use the scrubbing side as opposed to the regular sponge side. These are pretty good to use this when you don’t have a dishwasher. I do recommend the sponges, but I have also tried knock off brands before that seem to do just as good of a job. So while these sponges are really really nice, there are also A lot of sponges that do you just as good of a job.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are what I usually buy because they do a great job of cleaning. I usually use the green side for mostly everything. When I wash acrylic products that I don’t want to scratch, I use the yellow side. Only problem is they don’t last that long before they start to smell. It helps to put it in the dishwasher w/your wash every other time you run it, but I forget...that’s my only problem.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...