BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Removes Tough, Baked On Messes 50% Faster Than Competitive Scrub Sponges. Each Sponge Measures 4.5 In X 2.7 In X 0.6 In (114 Mm X 68 Mm X 15 Mm). Made In Canada see more...

• Scotch Brite or Ocelo?3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...3 Answers
  • How many uses do you get out of these until you throw the...1 Answers
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
These Scotchbrite sponges were always a mainstay in my parents kitchen. I believe that its due to the scrubbing side of the sponge. I do agree that the scrubber is great for getting stuck on gunk off of your pots and pans, and the sponge side works well too. I personally though, don't care for these because they have a tendency to hold on to smells and they can take a long time to dry. I don't want to seem completely negative about these sponges because they are good, they're just not my personal preference.
Michelle M.
Grafton, WI
Not a fan of this product at all! When we bought this I didn’t realize I would need to throw it out every other week. This product not only starts to smell terribly bad, but it completely falls apart! The hard part where you scrub dishes becomes so soft that it doesn’t do anything for our dishes. It also makes my kitchen smell terrible from the smell that comes off of it. I do not recommend this product
Jericca F.
Snowflake, AZ
The absolute best sponges Mindy can buy in my opinion. I had taken them to my super old pans that had just the normal burnt outside rom being used on gas stoves. The stains have been there for YEARS and Jt scrub them almost completely spotless! I couldn’t believe it! And it didn’t even take that much effort! These are the only sponges I will ever buy. No other sponges can even compare!
Destynee N.
Frisco , TX
These brushes are great not only for dishes but anything that might need cleaned! They are a great product for a small cost! They hold up very well and last a long time. They also hold soap very well. The great part about this sponge is it has 2 sides! One side is rough for those hard to reach areas and the other is soft for the every day dish. I would totally recommend!
Alison J.
Arcadia
I always keep a pack of these versatile sponges on hand. They are great to clean even the hard to clean things. They are great for wiping down my counters, stove top and sink. They are just as nice to wipe down my bathtub and toilet! They last through several uses and I just pop my kitchen one in the dishwasher and it comes out great. I would recommend them!
HOLLY C.
These get the job done! They are affordable and effective. I usually purchase them at Target or Walmart. I don’t have an issues with them. I try to clean out anything in my pots and pans before I use the sponge on them so that the sponge doesn’t get the smell on it because that never comes out and I have to throw them away. I would recommend to others.
Mikayla K.
Cedar Rapids
I prefer not to use sponges as they draw in so much bacteria over time. I clean soak and rinse off my dishes before using my sponges and scrubbing clean. These are very sturdy and strong and would last a while but my preference i change my sponges more often. I use these to also scrub my bathtub clean and its great for that
Erin J.
Mount Victory
Keep going back to this one. I try other bands because  they are bright and color or have a fun pattern, but they never work is good I lost his phone and I always end up going back to the same sponge. They may not be the prettiest in the world, but they do their job or affordable and that’s what’s important
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
These work well and are easy to get at my grocery store. I think they’re definitely worth the price. I’m not primarily using sponges to clean dishes, but they work when I do and I plan on probably buying again in the future. would like some more neutral colors that aren’t bright yellow and green to match my kitchen.
Amber C.
These are my favorites. I love the green heavy duty side and the yellow normal sponge side holds up really well. I use the same sponge every day and about once a week I pop it in the dishwasher to disinfect. With this method I can use the same sponge for about 2 months before I have to throw it away!
Skylar S.
Castalian Springs, TN
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How many uses do you get out of these until you throw them away?