Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I always buy Scotch Brite sponges for my dishes. We always buy the big package because I don't like to run out of them. They do the job really great. I strongly recommend this product. They are no expensive at all.
Cecelia W.
Whitman, MA
I like my non stick pans but my kids kill them if I dont have my scotch-brite scour pads. They save my pots and pans but also save my boys from me when they use metal to scrape the pots and pans.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
Great product! Good quality and good price especially when purchased in a big pack at Costco. It cleans dishes very well. Good value and very affordable. I have been using this product for many years and will continue to purchase it.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
It may be basic, but these are a necessity in our kitchen. The price is reasonable and I find these sponges to be incredibly durable and heavy duty - true to their name!
Lauren G.
Framingham
This is a sponge brand that's ubiquitous on store shelves. I would prefer a sponge that doesn't let out yellow dye when used. A more environmentally friendly alternative would be better.
Sereen Y.
The only ones I use now! Love that it has the tough side for tough messes and doesn’t scratch my plates or pans. They last a while too and great for the price. I’ve continuously repurchased.
lexy w.
longwood
These hold up great. Longevity is a must in a kitchen sponge . It gets burnt on grease off. Great value. Affordable the sponge is very absorbent, but doesn't mold . I would recommend these over generic .
Roberta E.
Slater
I like the scotch brite sponges because they hold up to anything I put them through. They don't mold or give out an odor.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
This sponge always lasts a long time and it really cleans all the food from the dishes, I feel that it’s not too rough but not too gentle for any surface that you might want to use this for. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good sponge.
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
Another staple in my household for generations to come. Only sponge we use. Only sponge I’ll ever use. It scrubs and cleans effectively
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?