Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I always buy Scotch Brite sponges for my dishes. We always buy the big package because I don't like to run out of them. They do the job really great. I strongly recommend this product. They are no expensive at all.
Cecelia W.
Whitman, MA
I like my non stick pans but my kids kill them if I dont have my scotch-brite scour pads. They save my pots and pans but also save my boys from me when they use metal to scrape the pots and pans.
Nubia F.
Marietta, GA
Great product! Good quality and good price especially when purchased in a big pack at Costco. It cleans dishes very well. Good value and very affordable. I have been using this product for many years and will continue to purchase it.
Martine J.
Ces éponges sont très efficaces, aussi bien le côté jaune pour laver que le côté vert pour enlever les tâches plus tenaces.
Alice C.
Trinity , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Loveee this cleans awesome super easy I always have a big package of this in my kitchen
Sierra G.
New Buffalo
Best scrubbing side to a sponge hands down! Definitely recommend for hand-washing your dishes!
Brandi M.
Chattanooga
These are the only brand sponges I use. I’m very picky about switching them out very often and the price is so inexpensive that I can throw them away and get a new one whenever I want!!!
Yesenia F.
Tampa
I love the Scot-Brite heavy duty pads they work great on my pots and pans that have heavy build ups I buy mine in packs of 3...
Cyd H.
Bangor
Has a nice scrubbing side that it tough without scratching surfaces. Sponge side is tough without breaking apart.
Ashley A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gets the job done well!! We use this for just about anything- stubborn pots, sinks, bathtubs. It gets off grease and grime with little effort.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?