BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Lauren B.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these sponges. They are not too rough but still clean everything easily and efficiently!
Erika M.
San Rafael, CA
Purchased at: Target
Scotch Brite Sponges 🧽 are by far some of the best. The scrubby part of the sponge actually scrubs and gets off the baked on food. I soak my pans in a few drops of Dawn for an hour and then go at with my Scotch Brite Ana POOF, the bakes on food is gone! Also, if you’re cleaning diner china, the yellow part is softer than soft. Like a babies booty 😉
Keisha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges. Especially when doing pots and pans it gets the nastiness off pretty good
Jessie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
These sponges rock. They are definitely heavy duty. They will clean it all and hold up through the entire clean. Good product. Great price.
Destiny C.
Reno
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy this type of sponge because it’s perfect. The abrasive side doesn’t harm my dishes and the sponge side works well. It’s a good value and long lasting. I would recommend use of this product.
House E.
Gwangju
It is the best best brand i love it a lot. I always use this brand. It is cheap too. And  clean everything very well. Lov eit so far. I definitely recommend it to other ps as welllike come one the pric eis so low and the quality is great. I will buy it agian and again.
lourdes c.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It makes your dishes bright and shine. It's a great sponge yo remove oil from the pans. Way to go, great choice.
Tracy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always get a 3 pack of these. They are good to Clean the bathrooms with. They scrub greatly. Inexpensive. Would recommend.
Jessel M.
The scrub last long compared to other brands. It really removes stains away especially in my pan. 😆
Amanda R.
Purchased at: Target
pretty sure everyone knows about these, it’s a sponge it works effectively at removing food debris from dishes
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?