Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Gurwinder K.
Best sponges. Clean my dishes smoothly, even though they gave tough grease on them. Does its job well.
Lindsay G.
This sponges are affordable, but they seem to break down quickly. I quickly throw them away when I am done using them.
Klee V.
Coral gables , FL
My family has always used scotch Brite sponges so I stocked up when I went to college. I think they’re great and effective. A good value for sponges as I like to discard them after a few weeks.
Dalila C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite scrubbies. I have been using it for years and years. The best tool to clean the tub and showers. Hands down!!
Isabela G.
Maple Ridge
Work great get the job done don’t have to replace too too often and the scrubbers work great too
Mandy G.
Butler, PA
I love that this sponge has 2 sides. The green side is the scrubbing side and it works so well. The biggest problem with this sponge is that is falls apart easily.
Tara B.
These are sponges. Not a ton to say. They work. I like these more than others because the scrubby part hold up for a longer period of time. They aren’t expensive and they last a while. I’d buy them again.
Meghan L.
Ive been using these sponges for basically my entire life, they are great quality for the price and i will keep using these!
Jen H.
Ida
Have been using this as long as I remember. I pretty much only use for stuck on stuff so they last a long time. Good price and they get job done
Heather O.
grandview heights
These sponges do a great job of cleaning my dishes and whatever in my house I need to be cleaned. I have no complaints.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?