Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Ameera A.
Montreal , QC
I mean usually I’d go grab any kind of sponges off the counter till I came across these and stuck to them ever since
Alisha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Scotch-Brite Stainless Steel Scouring Pad, 16-Pad These I have to use sometimes when I burn the pan and no way will the dishwasher get rid of all the stuff. So I have to scrub by hand and find them pretty good. A tad expensive but better than the dollar store ones I use to buy which fall apart. Bought at Walmart
Shell R.
Taylorsville
The only sponges I care to buy anymore! They are cheap and tend to hold up and do the job 10x better then any fancy sponge I’ve ever bought
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
They work wonders. I like that it has a soft and hard side, it last for months, cleans great and doesn't wear out quick at all.
Markie L.
I use these on all my dishes, pots, pans and silverware. I love that it's rough enough to take all the stuff off and yet it doesn't scratch my dishes!!
Gurwinder K.
Best sponges. Clean my dishes smoothly, even though they gave tough grease on them. Does its job well.
Lindsay G.
This sponges are affordable, but they seem to break down quickly. I quickly throw them away when I am done using them.
Klee V.
Coral Gables , FL
My family has always used scotch Brite sponges so I stocked up when I went to college. I think they’re great and effective. A good value for sponges as I like to discard them after a few weeks.
Dalila C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite scrubbies. I have been using it for years and years. The best tool to clean the tub and showers. Hands down!!
Isabela G.
Maple Ridge
Work great get the job done don’t have to replace too too often and the scrubbers work great too
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?