Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Yy A.
Very durable, they last for a very long time and are very effective. They are also very cheap and have no scent. I would totally buy them again and I would also recommend it to other people. Great Product!
Crystal N.
Great sponges. They are very durable, they last through many uses and several cycles in the dishwasher to be cleaned.
Cheryl L.
Las Vegas, NV
Always a staple at my sink. Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge always works on hard to get clean dishes. I love them. They work perfectly.
Aisha A.
Makkah, Makkah
Very good sponge in quality and price. It cleans the dishes very well and its effective in scrubing .i bought it from supermarket and i will buy it again
Nickiee S.
Madera
As a kid these were the only sponges my parents would purchase and now i can see why! They last long and dont stink after 1 use!
Ashley S.
Tecumseh , MI
These work really well then things do get stuck on. I love the price point. The yellow side seems to wear out faster than with other sponges.
Caitlin P.
Purcellville
Good for what I need. Lasts a while. Cleans my dishes well. Only sponge I use when I need to purchase more.
mubeen a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
very reasonable price and does the job very well and do not make the nails to break lasts long as compared to the other products
nichole b.
Atchison
It helps clean counters, dishes or whatever job around the house I'm doing. Nothing negative to say about it. It's very effective. Walmart is where I bought it. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Ravneet A.
Dubai
Superb!
This heavy duty scrub sponge literally lasted for a month!!! Scotch Brite is definitely the leader when it comes to manufacturing dish washing scrub pads :) Would definitely buy again!!!!
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?