Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
Brenna M.
These are the go to sponges in my kitchen and work well for daily use! Average price as well but best at Walmart.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Very abrasive without being too abrasive. It works very well and gets everything off that is needed. Good sponge
Shannon C.
Murray, UT
These sponges work really well. I really like using them. They last a long time and I would purchase these again.
Crystal M.
Gets the job done. Softness on one side and scouting roughness on the other. I use these every time I do dishes.
Andrea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for getting rid of baked on foods from the oven. Won't scratch your pots and pans, and are very affordable.
Liz M.
Charleston, SC
Perfect for when food gets baked onto dishes and you're afraid the dishwasher won't be able to get it 100% clean.
Monica M.
Stay very strong for 2 weeks. So that why I buy this brand. I hand wash my dishes and this sponge it very strong.
Melissa S.
Bixby, OK
Love that these are affordable and great quality for the price! They don't fall apart and are great for scrubbing
Cristina C.
Manatí
The heavy duty for the metal pots. The stainless steel ones for the appliances. The metal ones for the bathroom.
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing gets dry stuck food off of a pan like these scrubby pads. They're heavy duty and really get the job done
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

back