BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Polly L.

Great! Clean very well !! My mother and I only use this brand to be good qualidde and quite efficient for our cleaning !!
Dayane Z.
Lima peru
Masomenos, bueno si es un buen producto, y te dura como 2 semanas, siempre lo compro porque es la única marca que me dan
Sarah D.
This sponge is absolutely amazing it can clean almost everything. It is highly effective and I have been using it alot.
Natalia I.
It cleans very well, it gives shine to my dishes. It's a good product! Leaves no traces of food. It lasts a long time.
Victoria N.
Calgary , AB
Been used in my household for as long as I can remember. It's an essential in my kitchen; I always have a pack ready.
Keltie A.
These sponges are great, they cut my dish scrubbing time in half and they make it so much easier to clean my dishes.
Holly C.
Kingston, ON
Good. They get dishes clean. I like the scrubby side, it gets off lots of stuck on grime with minimal elbow grease.
Rita M.
É um bom produto para conseguir tirar as gorduras das panelas e dos tachos . Fica mais suportável de lavar a loiça
URVISH S.
Scarborough
It's good for all perpose for
Washing utensils clean wash besins or to clean other thing
It's multipurpose product
Luz Marina B.
Villavicencio, Colombia
The sponge scotch brite is one of the best, helps to remove any trace of dirt, perfectly fulfills its function
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?