BY SCOTCH-BRITE #1 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually ...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these s...2 Answers
lacey d.
Athens, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are my go to sponge. I use them to clean my shower and bath tub. The scrubbing side is great for getting build up off
Kayla L.
I love using this sponge because it gets hard stuck on food right off in a flash. It's the only sponge I use for my dishes.
Aileen M.
Ontario
Scotch-Brite scrub sponge heavy duty is one of the best sponges out on the market. It works really well to get out of food
Olivia J.
Anaheim, CA
I can't really complain cause I know all new sponges are hard in the beginning, I just don't like it. I buy this one though
Misael C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
This is a gray sponge use it to clean up all my messes and cleans up dishes well only - dollar fits in my budget love it .
Carolyn K.
Humble, TX
I use these daily and they are great. I use them for dishes, cleaning the bathroom and even cleaning my grill grates.
Danielle K.
Niskayuna, NY
These are my go to sponges. They last longer than other brands in my opinion and get grease and food off of pans and dishes
Darcie J.
I love these sponges! Works well for so many household cleaning jobs. I’ve tried other sponges and they just don’t compare.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
I love Scotch Brite - they have sooo many different choices of songes to choose from for different things which is awesome.
Sarah P.
Essex, VT
These are great! They are sponges so they all work pretty much the same- these last for a while and the scrub side is great
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?

Kohl's