Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Cecelia W.Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge Heavy Duty uploaded by Nubia F.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
cristina t.
I like these use a couple times and toss . they are cheap too ! don't hurt the wallet
Lara O.
These heavy duty sponges are great for cleaning the bathtub with stubborn soap scum!
Jessica B.
Use this product everyday. Just same as any other sponge. Does last a very long time.
Stephanie R.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great for scrubbing dishes and just getting off all the dirtiness and beaned stuff!!!
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
This is my go to sponge. I have like dozens of these on standby. they are affordable.
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Like these sponges, affordable and really gets things nice and clean! Would recommend
Jenny V.
West Park, FL
Really effective in removing dirt and grease on dishes and pans I buy these in bulk
Samantha  W.
Terry, MT
Pretty good scour pads. nothing fancy or special. but they work well enough for me.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I literally clean everything with these. They have multi uses and are quite durable
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
It's good does the job on cleaning the dishes nothing special about it . It's okay
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?