BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge.
1 Scrub sponge. see more...

• Will this sponge scratch up my pans?4 Answers
  • How often are you supposed to change sponge's? I usually buy valu...6 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges f...2 Answers
Dudly C.
Is incredible because its duration is acceptable and doesn't damage surfaces, I usually buy them in Price smart so I recommend it Both for tableware and for stained surfaces (don't use the green part to teflon)
Lisa P.
Macon, GA
I use this product when my dish towel or dish washer doesn't get the hard spots off this is my go to person it gets the job done fast an with out any more extra soaks needed to take off the extra product
Janet C.
Lutes Mountain, NB
I buy SBS Sponges on a regular basis, I love the way they work when they are very new but find the lasting power of these sponges do not last very long.
Sarah
This sponge is good for heavy duty cleaning such as when cleaning the bathroom or dishes with grease or food remnants that are hard to get rid of.
Jennifer F.
Edmonton
I really enjoy this product. My husband uses this product on his fingers to take off the nicotine off. Its a good quality product for its price.
Lolo L.
North York, ON
Does it's Job at being heavy duty. This is reliable sponge and worth every penny. Don't bother trying to save with dollar store sponges.
KrizhaMae K.
Las Vegas, NV
I always buy the heavy duty sponge because I scrub my pots and pans like crazy and it works. I would totally recommend it. Very effective
Jackie W.
Best cleaning sponge! Lasts a decent amount of time and scouring pad is gentle but effecient when scrubbing dishes and other surfaces.
Elizabeth F.
Heavy duty scrub sponges work great on caked on or dried on food. Not too heavy duty that you can't use it on delicate items as well
Jaimie M.
Whitby, ON
We bought one that fell apart after two uses but the second one we used lasted a long time so I think the first one was just a fluke.
Zavanda W.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Will this sponge scratch up my pans?
Kendra B.
Where is the cheapest place that you have brought these sponges from?